Listen w/o interrupting

10 WAYS TO LOVE

First, They said to love is, “Listen without interrupting.”

 

 

“But Youngjae! You know everything I did is also for you! The money I gained from my job is also for us to use! You think how can we have this luxury live if not from the payment! How can we-..”

 

“Hyung! Do you think I ever asked to live the luxury live? Do you really think I asked for this? All I asked is just please spare your time a bit for me. I never asked you to spare your whole week, just-..”

 

“What about the trip we had during chuseok back to Mokpo? Do you think that I leave my job for a week for us to travel to Korea during chuseok is nothing? Is it not a part of my effort to spend the time with you? Even you know our family against our relationship I still made an attempt to accompany you to Mokpo even I know your family will treat me coldly? Did you ever think about my feeling EVEN ONCE YOUNGJAE???”

 

My body slumped against the coffee table beside the couch. I couldn’t handle it anymore. The tears threatening to fell down. I looked up to the man that used to be the reason behind my smile, behind every butterflies in my stomach, behind the pleasure moan we shared during our intimate time, the one that once always be there when I needed, the one that used to kiss me because he was too overwhelm every time I said I love him, the one that once promised me to live the rest of our life together.

 

But now, I was confused. I was confused to the state that I didn’t recognize the man standing in front of me with his fist balled because he was furious, but I know he will never land his hand on me. I was confused about Im Jaebeom.


They said that, “The biggest communication problem is we don’t listen to understand, we listen to reply.”