Captured Final (Jane_Nancy)

Sail The Ships

Jane close her macbook after uploading her latest pictures of Nancy.

Her account Beatrix is getting alot of recognition lately for taking beautiful pictures of the young artist. Well, Nancy has been giving her good poses and angles. That's why.

 

She smile when her phone beeps. Her smile grew even wider when the text is from Nancy saying she's outside.

 

Jane have been meeting Nancy on her apartment when the young girl is not busy.

Nancy was so amused the first time she visited Jane's apartment by the amount of pictures she has on it. Majority of it was not looking at the camera.

 

Jane told her that the girl was present in all of Nancy's public events and that Jane always go home with a heavy heart for not capturing her and for not being noticed. Nancy felt guilty.

"You don't have schedules tomorrow?" Jane asked as soon as she opened her apartment. The security and privacy in this building is a must that's why it's all well.

Nancy shakes her head and kissed Jane's cheeks. The tall girl blushed. She will never get used to this.

 

"How's my fansite masternim's doing? Took good pictures?"

Jane chuckles. "Well my model's been spoiling me with good angles. I'm so blessed and well-feed."


Nancy laughs and a camera flashed. What the heck, that surprised her.

"Pretty. A new collection for my laughing mallows." Nancy pinch Jane's nose and got in.

She will always be amazed at how Jane's apartment is so full of her pictures.

"You really admire me that much, huh?" Nancy is looking at the big frame.

It is her when Jane fall on the barricades and was chasing her camera. She smiled remembering it. Jane says it is her first picture of Nancy looking at the camera and it is so special.

Arms snake around her waist. Jane is back-hugging her.

"Well I do and you should know, you are my miracle Nancy."

Nancy smiled warmly. Jane's fansite name Beatrix means miracle. Jane said she saved her from depression and self-harm. She felt so touched knowing she saved someone else's life and it's Jane's.

They drink some wine, watch Netflix and cuddle that night.

"You should really consider the company's offer. That way you'll be with me all the time." Nancy hope Jane would accept it. She wants to be with her always and for almost all the time.

"I'm thinking about it."

The young girl's hug on her waist tightebed and she snuggle at the tall girl's neck. Nancy's breath was tickling her.

 

"Just accept it."


*****

 

"What's with that face?" Nancy inquired when Jane open her apartment looking so clouded, like she's been lifting all the problem in this world.

 

The tall girl ignored her and sat on the sofa, resumed watching t.v.

Nancy put the take-out's on the kitchen table and headed to Jane. She stood infront of her.

 

"Why are you ignoring me?" The older girl continued munching her chips. Nancy took the remote and turn off the tv.

That earned a glare from Jane.

"Why did you do that? I'm watching it!"

"Why are you ignoring me then?"

"Psh."

Jane look away and that worries Nancy. What did she do? 

She sat on the girl's lap, making the girl look at her.

"What's wrong?"

 

"Tsss. Nanshii huh?."

 

Nancy buffered for a second before she burst out laughing. Jane pushed her and stood up.

 

The tall girl walk abruptly to the kitchen, taking out and preparing the food Nancy brought.

Nancy followed her, still laughing.

God Jane is so adorable when she acts like this. Nancy is not just Jane's baby, Jane is also her baby!

She hug the tall girl from behind and snuggle on her neck.

 

"She is pretty though." Jane took off her arms on it's waist and walk away to get plates. Gosh, Nancy really loves teasing her!

 

Nanshii is her another fansite that the master is a really pretty and tall lady. It actually made a headline that she's giving that fansite good angles to shot and will be doing a shoot with it.

Jane must've read it. Well, it's no surprise that Jane will know about it though. Jane actually know that fansite 

She hug the girl again, this time facing her.

 

"Aww my baby's jelly." Jane roll her eyes.

"Do you know that she actually invited me to her place?" 

It's true but not to her place but to a studio.

That fansite master is a card holder from a big photography company. They make shoots for magazines and ads. Her company signed with that company for a magazine photoshoot.

She'll be doing photoshoots with that woman as a photographer tomorrow.

"Nancy, I swear!"

"I'm just kidding but I'll be doing Photoshoots with her tomorrow."

"I know and don't go near me."

Jane walks away again.
Nancy followed and the older girl avoided her. They're like playing chase. Nancy gives up.

 

"If you already know, why are you still acting like this? Do you want me to cancel that shoot then?"
The tall girl shot her a look. What?

"You won't do that!"

 

"Then stop making a big deal about it already. I missed you."

She hugs the older girl and Jane hug her back. Nancy look up.

"You know you'll always be my favorite fansite masternim, right? No one can replace you. You already captured me and you're so inked in my heart. Please don't be jealous anymore."

 

Jane smiled. Well, she needs to be the understanding one here. It's Nancy's job anyway. She trust the girl.

"Fine, I'm sorry. And that's really cheesy."

Nancy giggles. "You love me."

"I do."

Jane broke the hug and take Nancy to eat on the table. She prepared the plates and spoons/forks. Nancy clapped excitedly seeing the food.

 

She was about to taste the meat when Jane took it away and gave her a salad. Nancy pouts.

"You're on a diet and we need to watch your weight."

The young girl whines but complied anyway. She eat the salad with a frown on her face.

 

"I won't behave tomorrow." The young artist is talking about the photoshoot. Jane just shrug and sneer at her.

 

"Then i'll make sure you'll be a good girl tomorrow. I'll be there anyway."

Damn, Jane is really doing her job and Nancy is no exception at all.

The young girl look at her.

"You know sometimes, I hate it that you're my manager."

She swallowed her salad forcefully. Jane smiled proudly at her.

 

"Whatever I am you're favorite fansite master anyway."

"True that."

"Eat up."

"How can I even enjoy eating when you're infront of me, eating happily the food that I bought while I am here settling with this salad?"

"Stop talking and just eat up, okay. It's for you anyway." 

Nancy swallowed her salad again and acted hurt and crying.

"You're so cruel manager-nim. Do you even love me?"

Jane laugh at her. Well that's what Nancy got for teasing her earlier.

It's already 3 years being a fansite of Nancy. She become her manager a year ago, well she qualified for that field so.. 

But despite being her manager, Jane didn't give up her fansite home master position.

She will always capture Nancy's happy and sad moments but this time, she'll make sure she will be there for the girl through it all.

As her fansite master and her manager.

 

"Manager-nim, saranghaeyo."

"Hush and eat."

"Master-nim, saranghaeyo." Nancy tries again. Jane forced gerself not to smile but failed.

 

She look at Nancy, wishfully waiting for her reply.

Damn. Years ago she was just chasing this girl, wishing she could capture perfect photos of her. But now, she's infront of her. It still feels surreal but Jane won't trade it for anything. 

She will never regret being a home master and stanning the artist. It's all worth it!

"I love you too. Now finish it up and go to sleep. You have a schedule early in the morning tomorrow."

Nancy giggles.

 

Oh how she love having Jane around.