Captured II (Jane_Nancy)

Sail The Ships

Jane made sure she'll look impressive and presentable tonight.

It will be a house party mostly attended by the celebrants friends and classmates. It will be hosted at the celebrants house and Jane must say it's a huge house!

There are alot of people coming in and can't help but wonders if she looks okay. They all look good and a celebrity will be there, she needs to look good and blend well with the guest.

Nancy will be there.

 

That thought inspired her not be intimidated. Well, she's confident about her face and physique anyway.

Jane show her pass to the security and she got in with no problems at all.

The celebrant welcomes and hug her.

"You must be Jane. Nayun's friend?"

Jane nods and the girl smile at her. "Aww she right, you're really pretty. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the party. Welcome."

"Thank you and Happy Birthday again."

"Thanks."

Jane walks inside and damn.

The house looks huge outside but it's more massive inside! People were gathered in groups. Some are talking, some are eating and some are already drinking.

It's like a usual college in-house party but way classier and expensive.

 

Jane look around. She don't know where to position herself as she feel so out of place in this crowd, she secretly wish Nayun is with her but the girl's abroad.

Her hold on her purse and phone tightened. She needs to fit in if she wants to see Nancy.

Seeing Nancy. The thought is the only thing that keep her going and excited about this party.

 

She freaking don't know anyone here!

 

"Need some company?" A tall and refined guy smile at her.

And being Jane with no other choice, she nods. Atleast she'll have someone to talk with. And he's really good-looking!

"I don't see you around campus. What's your name?"

"Jane."

"Jane. Aww. A beautiful name to compliment a beautiful face."

 

Jane blushed and look away. She receives praises alot and she don't know why she's suddenly feeling shy tonight.

"I'm Sunggyu." The guy beams at her. He seems to be a nice guy but he do have this jock appeal. The type of guy who look kind but a  heartbreaker inside. He's that.

 

Sunggyu took her to his friends in a table. Their are like 5 handsome guys sitting there and she's the only woman.

She is surrounded by 6 good-looking males! Yet unexpectedly, everyone is so friendly to her. She come to know their names one by one. 

Jane likes to be around guys more than males, she's even friends with guys more than girl's. It's just, guy friends seems to be more realiable and can be trusted than girls.

Jane smile at them, bowing as she says hi. She can feel Sunggyu staring at her.

 

She look around and alot of people we're staring at the entrance.

Jane spotted Nancy and the girl hug the celebrant.

 

God, she's dazzling.

 

Jane is in so much admiration that she's not paying attention to whatever Sunggyu is talking to her anymore.

Her gaze is nailed to the young girl. She followed her until Nancy sat on the table next to them. Gosh, she's facing Nancy!

It's actually amazing how the crowd stayed calm despite a famous artist being in the house. Well, they're Nancy's classmate and schoolmate anyway.

And Jane can't help but question herself on why she's here again.

 

"You're pretty."

She grew ecstatic when she felt hands tucking her hair on her ears. Jane didn't realize Sunggyu was so close to her.

She back away a little and smile at him. "Thank you. You're handsome yourself." He chuckles and his eyes smiled too. Aww that's cute.

 

Jane felt someone is looking at her. She look around and saw Nancy staring at her. The young girl look away.

D-did she just look at me? There goes her heart beating so fast again, her stomach getting cosy.

 

 

The celebrant drop words of thanks and welcome everyone. They all sang happy birthday and the party starts to get wild.

People starts gathering on the dance floor as an upbeat music was being played.

 

She noticed Sunggyu's been hitting on her, like he's really dangerously close it's making her uncomfortable.

She took a glass of alcohol and walks outside, opening the sliding door to where the pool is located.

 

There is silence when she close the sliding door again. She sat near the pool, took off her sandals and dip her feet into the water.

 

Uhhhh... that's cold but relaxing. She sip on her glass and admire the night sky. It's so full of stars.

"The party's inside, why are you here?"

Jane turn her head and God, she almost choke on her own drink.

Nancy was standing behind her. The young girl was now dressing simply with a blue spaghetti and a short on. Jane knows blue is Nancy's favorite color. Oh she knows alot about her!

"I--i needed some fresh air."

 

Nancy sat beside her, also dipping her feet unto the pool. Jane was holding her breath the whole time.

God the woman she's admiring the most is so close to her!

 

"I received your letters and gifts." Nancy starts off.

Jane look away to hide her blushing face. All she have on those letters is admiration for the young girl!

"I was so sad thinking you didn't apply for it but I found out that you did and the company's been ignoring you. I was really pissed but there it goes... I really want to give it to you personally."

Nancy show Jane the Vvip card. Vvip?

It means an access to all of Nancy's event and she can even interact with her during breaks. It's like being one of the staff but she knows there are still limitations per artist request but still!

 

Holy ! Is this even for real?!

This is real life right?

 

Jane is squealing on the inside and was hiding her happiness so hard. She accepted the card with her hand's shaking.

 

God, she have it! The very rare Vvip. She pinch herself. "Ouch" it's real.

 

Nancy chuckle at her. It is the first time Jane heard it live and it's ing beautiful!

Gosh, she feels like cursing through out the night. She will really hug Nayun so tight for this.

 

"Where we're you?" The wind blows coldly and there's a tone of sadness in Nancy's words. Jane look at her confused. She carefully put the card to her purse.

Nancy look at her.

"I know you can only go to my public appearances but where we're you?"

She is speechless.

"I saw you the first time a year ago and I've been looking around during events to find you but you're nowhere."

 

! I was there! I was there in all your public events! I even travel places you go to follow you! I was there! I was just in the back but I was there!

Jane wants to shout at the void but seeing Nancy sad because of not seeing her makes her stomach churn.

What the heck does that mean? Nancy is looking for her? Nancy knows she exists?

 

Nancy smiled at her. "But now that you have the pass, I hope to see you at all the events." Jane nods.

She need to gather her feelings, it's all over now!

 

"C-can I keep you company until this party's over?" Jane don't know if she heard it right. She look at Nancy and the young girl look away.

"I-i don't really like seeing that guy hitting on you."

What? Is she hearing things correctly?
Oh my god! Nancy wants to be with her right? I mean just until the party's over but it's real right? this is more than hitting a jackpot.

A celebrity wants to keep her company!

Nancy chuckles and hold her hand. Jane blushed.

"Why do you keep on pinching yourself?"

"I-i am..I- am a big fa-n of yours."

Nancy laugh at her. "You're so adorable"

That's it. Nancy will be the reason of her death!

 

The night goes on and they both headed and partied inside. Jane captures pics of Nancy and it was all so good! Maybe because her model is Nancy.

And again, Jane go home with a smile on her face. Heck she even dream of Nancy that night and she want's to stay in that cloud 9 forever.