Captured I (Jane_Nancy)

Sail The Ships

Jane sigh for the nth time today as she open her apartment. She didn't even bother taking off her shoes and go to her room directly, put the camera on the table and plop on the bed.

She sigh again. 

Today is like any other days.

And just like any other days she had, her heart is heavy again. But she never thought of giving up.

 

Jane will never give up being a home master fansite for the young actress-singer-model Nancy. Yes, she's a fansite for the young girl.

She close her eyes and felt so tired. The number of bruises she got from being pushed by fans and other fansites is getting alot as Nancy is becoming more famous everyday.

And everyday a new fansite comes on! The heck.


She hug her pillow when her macbook beeps signaling an incoming facetime. Jane lazily get up and brought her macbook to bed. 

Nayun was now on the screen greeting Jane enthusiastically. The girl just sigh.


"Uh oh. I almost drown by that deep sigh. Let me guess, she still didn't notice you, didn't she?"

Jane sigh again. 

 

"I just don't get it Nayun, I mean it's been a year and she must've noticed me by now."

 

One year. One year since she's been following Nancy everywhere and taking pictures of her but Jane still didn't get that legit picture in which Nancy is looking at her!

"Come on Jane, you know the girl's famous she maybe don't have time checking social medias now that she's so busy plus, she have a bunch of fansites!"

Jane rolls and sigh again.

She just want to keep on sighing, she feels so down.

She attended every public events, fansigns and abroad schedules of Nancy though she's always on the back of the audience all those time because of how famous the young girl is meaning she have all those big fansites and ecstatic fans, a whole lot of 'em.

 

And what is Jane compared to them all?
No wonder Nancy didn't notice her still.

The thought sadden her.


She just wish that she could atleast get a picture of Nancy that's looking at her. What's so hard with that wish?

 

"Stop sulking already, you're taking this fansite master-nim hobby seriously."

Jane laid on her stomach again and roll her eyes at Nayun. What can she do when she found joy in capturing Nancy? It's her found happiness!

 

Nayun giggles at Jane's reaction. She can clearly see Jane's room full of designs and pictures of Nancy with watermarks by Jane's fansite name but none of them was actually shot looking at her friend.

Jane can even make a museum full of Nancy's images in her apartment!

 

If she didn't know Nancy save her friend from depression, she must've think her friend was obsessed with the young artist.


"What should I do Nayun~~~" Jane whines now laid on her back and kicking her feet in the air. 

Nayun chuckles. Talks about being a fangirl.

 

And how blind Nancy is for not noticing her gorgeous friend!

If Nayun is single right now, she must've be in a relationship with Jane already but that's just disgusting and she's deeply inlove with her Taeha.

 

"She will notice you. Does she have a schedule tomorrow?"

"She have a special event but it's for Vip's and I freakin didn't qualify for the pass.. I can only see her on the red carpet!"

 

And that really frustrate Jane. She can only see Nancy during public events, airports and public guestings. 

She's been applying for that Vip cardpass but it seems like it's not only Nancy who didn't notice her, as well as it's company.

 

Jane's not even sure if her gifts and letters we're received by the artist. She's just plain hopeless.

 

"Really, then make sure you're early tomorrow then."

"I am always early!"

"But you always end up being pushed on the back by those big fansites anyway."

Jane feel so disheartened and Nayun is really adding salts on her wounds.

"Well they have those big assess camera's and.."

 

"If you want to be noticed Jane, step up your game, will you? Why would the cameras intimidate you?  I even like your shots more than those I see online by her fansites and it's a no bias remark!"

Awww..

Atleast Jane have Nayun. The girl have been supporting her though Jane is sure Nayun don't really understand why she's doing this. 

It's not just about Nancy saving her from depression and self-harm anymore. She got so into this hobby and she didn't even realize Nancy is making her happy.

Being a fansite for the young girl, Jane got so attached to Nancy. She knows almost everything about the girl!

And Jane really likes her.

Though it's a .1 to no chance at all situation that Nancy will like her back. She got those moments when Nancy is so near yet unreachable.

 

"Thanks Nayun."

 

"Psh whatever. But now that we talk about it, I facetimed to inform you that Nancy will be attending my cousin's birthday party on Saturday. They're classmates and it's an exclusive event but I got you a pass !"

 

Nayun shows Jane the pass and she laughs at how Jane's eyes grew wider and her spirit automatically shots rocket up.

Jane yells and jumps on her bed. God! She wants to pull Nayun out of the screen, squeeze her in a hug and kiss her friend. She's so overjoyed!

But wait...

 

"Yah Michelle Kim! You didn't told me your cousin is friends with Nancy!"

Uh oh. 

Nayun said I love you to the now mad Jane and turn off without saying goodbye.

And Jane thought Nayun is the sweetest friend, that freaking !

 

On a good note though, her friend got her a pass and Jane will make sure Nancy will finally notice her.

Nancy will notice her!

******

"Nancy Jewel McDonie"

 

Nancy came out of the car, blessing the red carpet with her ethereal presence.

Cameras flicked everywhere and Jane was being pushed again by all these fansites masters to the barricade.

Jane made sure to stand infront today!

 

She stayed firm and took her own shots but the pushing is taking a toll on her. A big fat guy and his camera pushed Jane forward and she and the barricade fell down, her camera was thrown, rolling into the middle of the red carpet!

Oh ! 

Despite the pain on her body, she runs to her camera and security immediately grasp her. 

Jane struggled and fight to be free from the security's strong hold but it's useless. They're stronger than her!

Dammit, her camera!

 

"Don't hurt her and please let her go."

A voice of angel was heard.

"But--"

"Is this yours?" The security let her go.

Camera's flashing everywhere and Jane's heart is so fast as she was now face to face with an angel.

She's star-strucked!

 Nancy is indeed beautiful it feels so unreal upclose. She's stanning and following the right artist!

She nods unable to deliver any words.

Jane was so caught in the moment, she don't see any other people anymore. It's just her and Nancy and she's awed.

Nancy handed her the camera, thanks God it's not broken or something.

"You're Beatrix, right?."

 

Jane look up and saw Nancy smiling at her.

It is official! Today is the best day of her life.

Oh my god! Oh my god!

Nancy knew. Nancy knew she's Beatrix!

 

The young artist hold Jane's hand that's holding the camera, put it on Jane's eyes and Nancy pose while smiling.

Jane didn't hesitate as she captured the best photo she currently have.

Goodness. She's lucky today! So damn lucky.

 

The event organizers hurried Nancy and the young girl bow to her, she bows back.

 

Jane walks out back to the barricades, smiling triumphantly. She notice envious and dirty looks but she didn't care.

She finally captured it! She got a picture of Nancy looking at her and it's so damn close!

 

That day, Jane got home with the biggest smile on her face. She talk to Nayun about  it.

 

"What if she's just being nice to you because there are cameras everywhere? But you still look stupid there, if I was with you I will totally deny you."

Nayun laugh and Jane didn't let Nayun's word disturb her happy and giddy self.

Heck, Nancy even hold her hands she will not wash them!

 

"God you're so obvious. You like her didn't you?"

 

Nayun noticed the large frame just above the headboard of her friend's bed.

It's a new picture of Nancy and the young girl was finally looking at the camera, it so damn close! She imagines how her friend is so dumbstruck at that moment.

"Whatever."

Nayun chuckles.

"Well I hope you can sleep tonight Jiyeon. Remember, you'll be seeing her tomorrow night at the party."

Oh that's right!

 

Just by thinking of it, Jane can already foresee how happy her heart will be.

She'll be seeing Nancy again!

 

"Yeah and I still don't forgive you for not telling me your cousin is friend with Nan-"

"Goodnight I love you, Sung. Sleep well and don't have dirty thoughts and dream about Nancy okay? Ciao amiga."

Nayun turn off the chat. 

 

"The Nayun!"