C-3

Exotic love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“China???”- Yang yang asked with a sudden break. “Stop kidding, tell where should I drop you?”

“Drop me in china, simple!” Arya answered simply.

“Get off, see it is C...Y...C...L…E    NOT    A..E..R..O..P..L..A..N..E..  

So, I can’t drop you there. Go by yourself.” Yang yang yelled.

“But you have promised..” Arya tried you say while yang yang cut her up.

“I forgot.” Yang yang answered angrily.

“Its ok , you can hear what you have promised , in your phone, I have recorded it.” Arya answered while pointing towards his phone.

“I don’t want to remember.” Yang yang answered with a frustration.

“Its okay...” Arya said sadly while getting off from his cycle and walking towards the footpath.

“STOP… I can drop you in your hotel give me the address.” Yang yang tell with a little care this time.

“It’s in my phone and it’s…” Arya answered while showing her phone.

“And… its dead. Is not it?” Yang yang completed.

“You don’t have to suffer for me, I am not your responsibility. You should leave it’s getting late. Your family must have waited a lot for you to have dinner.” Arya said with a little anger reflecting face.

“Let’s go.” Yang yang ordered.

“Where???” Arya asked.

“I suddenly remembered my promise.” Yang yang answered Arya while pulling her hand to sit on his cycle.

Arya sit happily and sing one of exo song merrily.

“Then we are going to china. I am so happy thank you Yangu!!!”Arya again started singing and her tone was not so bad to hear.  

“Its yang yang not yangu!!!” he yelled.

“I gave you this nick name ! Its so cute! Its ok you don’t have to thank me for that !!!” Arya flashed her teeth.

“By the way we are not going to china now , we are going to zoo.” Yang yang answered.

“ZOO??? WHY???” Arya asked with  shock.

“ I mean my family, its not less than a zoo , I have a koala with no emotions , a monkey and a cute little pigeon.” Yang yang answered with a laugh.

“ What are you supposed to say to your parents? Who the hell am I ?”Arya asked with a question mark on her fore head .

“ They don’t live with us, so you have not to worry.” Yang yang tell with a serious face.

“oh!! that’s a relief!” Arya sighed.

“Now shut your mouth and sit calmly.” Yang yang requested.

**********************************************************************************

After few couples of minutes they reach a small one floor building with sign board of “LITTLE WONDER.” which seems as a restaurant.

When they entered inside the restaurant Arya was stunned by seeing Yang yang’s appearance…..That boy has fair skin, kissable red lips and a hot body!!!! though he is not that tall but a bit tall for a girl of height 5ft, Arya..his black hair has swept upwards that was giving him a well-favoured appearance.Not only Arya was frozen but also Yangyang for few seconds he thought he found the reason to breath and his heart beat like ,it found an ocean of happiness. In order to break the silence which was really ackward now, Arya step forward to start a conversation.

 “Why are we here?” Arya asked.

“Its my restaurant as well as home. Lets go inside.” Yangyang answered.

 

when Arya entered she got few eyes glaring at her from a table with  shock reflecting their eyes. First she saw a boy in black hoody with a knee length pant stood up and started walking towards the kitchen. He was tall ... so tall for Arya and has tanned skin, plump red lips ,black hair that was falling in his forehead. He looked like an idol.

“ Hey, Kai!!! It’s Arya, she is our guest for today.” Yang yang introduced and the boy named Kai flashed a smile and continue walking.

“Hey!!! Arya , I am Misti.” a girl with little chubby cheeks greeted Arya.

“Hello Misti !” Arya greeted back.

“Do you want some water?” Misti asked and ran to get a glass of water after earning a nod from Arya.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter