She Is Precious

Perfect Nuance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

Jiyong was lonely, sad and depressed that he desperately needed someone to be by his side; the sole reason why he offered Jisoo to eat with him at the first place. He wanted to have someone to talk to but then when the topic shifted to Mino, he could not help himself from being reminded how pitiful he was, thus wanting a piece of Jisoo in his life too.

No wonder the moment she agreed to stay, Jiyong became speechless. He did not know what to do, being granted to have Jisoo because he did not expect that. Can you stay just slipped out of his mouth, a clear manifestation of his long overdue loneliness that needed to be cured by a certain trainee who just came across his life recently.

And Jisoo was not that insensitive, to not know how to differentiate a simple can you stay that sounded like a plead or just a mere invitation. She knew exactly that her sunbaenim needed her at that time. She was the emotional anchor for the other Blackpink members afterall, plus Song Mino.

"Ahhh, you want me to sing a demo again, right?" Jisoo nonchalantly asked in order to break the awkwardness or to be precise, for not making thing worse for her sunbaenim. 

"Umm...yes",

"Okay, I need to practice my singing anyway so maybe you can monitor my progress".

All night long, Jisoo spent her time with Jiyong at the studio. She sang, told jokes, listened to music production and even shared her lyrics book to him. In which, it made Jiyong felt alive due to a big part of his sadness has faded away because Jisoo was there with him. So, this was why Mino always looked bright after his daily dose with Jisoo, huh?

 

*****

 

By 4 in the morning, Jisoo was already fast asleep on the sofa while Jiyong still busily arranging his music.

"Jisoo, what do you think about this?"

Silence.

"Jisoo....." 

Jiyong stopped calling her name when he noticed his companion was already in her dreamland. He then took out his blanket that he always brought with him inside his Gucci bag. He could not contain his smile when Jisoo groaned as he put the blanket on her. How cute, he thought, before continuing his work.

"Oppa...." 

"Hmm?"

Jiyong quickly swivelled his chair towards the sofa when he heard Jisoo calling for him. He noticed that she was still asleep but the blanket that supposed to cover her was on the floor. 

"Are you sleeptalking?" He mumbled as he picking up the blanket to put it on her again.

"Oppa..."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter