Chapter VIII

끝까지 기다리다 (To wait until the end)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(September, 2018)

 

 

Jaehyun woke up after three days, and the first thing he saw was Johnny looking at him worriedly. "Why are you still here?" He sat up and buried his face on his palms "Why didn't you tell me that you're a warlock?" Johnny asked him and Jaehyun chuckled "You didn't ask me" he hissed and massaged his arm. Johnny frowned and pinched Jaehyun's cheeks "You little brat, where is the cute Jaehyun from my Biology class, who are you?" Johnny and Jaehyun smiled a bit. The taller ruffled Jaehyun's hair teasingly "I know you and your friends here are not normal, I wanna know more about you" Jaehyun was flustered when Johnny said that.

 

 

 

(December, 1412)

 

 

 

"Where did you come from? I want to know more about yo" Geunseok asked the boy as he was making the prince's bed.

 

"I came from the east, my lord" 

 

"Your parents are from the east?" The prince asked.

 

"My lord, I was abandoned in the witch's lair, my sister found me and kept me, they gave me food and shelter, even teaching me how to read and write"

 

Geunseok hugged the boy from behind "I apologize, for seeking the truth, I might have hurt your feelings, but your ma and pa have lost a great and talented child, how unfortunate" the prince whispered, making the young warlock flustered. "My lord, it is time for dinner" a knight knocked on his door and Geunseok quickly let the boy go. Yoonoh held the prince's arm "Please keep this, when you are troubled, I will find you and save you" Yoonoh held his hand and placed a pendant on his palm, it was connected to a cheap silver necklace but the pendant was gold. The pendant was a sun, making it look like it was a golden sun.

 

 

It was two weeks ago when Yoonoh made a promise to protect the prince and now he had betrayed him by luring him in the witch's lair. Yoonoh was devastated as he watch the prince walk away from him. Yoona appeared from behind him "The witches and flame elementals are preparing a war, we must leave the lands, we must go to South now" she pulled his arm.

 

 

"I have to stay, I will follow you but I cannot leave the prince alone" Yoonoh knelt down.

 

"If you must, I will take your sister with me, we will wait for you in South, take care of yourself" 

 

"Take care"

 

 

The young warlock began running, he knew it will take him at least two days to reach the palace by running, but he had to. He had to protect the prince and to stop the war. When he reached the palace after two days and the guards quickly abducted him, bringing him back to the dungeon. "You traitor had the nerve to come back to our kingdom?" Geunseok pointed his sword on the slave. Yoonoh kept his head down, his priority is to keep Geunseok safe, if he fights back, they might kill him, then he won't fulfill his duty.

 

 

"We are preparing to burn your lands to ashes, just like how my brot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter