Chapter VII

끝까지 기다리다 (To wait until the end)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(September, 2018)

 

 

 

"Youngho-ya, you have a package" Hansol tossed a box to Johnny who was half awake.

 

"Huh? I didn't order anything online" Johnny shrugged, it has been three days since the last time he saw Jaehyun, and three days of Hansol searching the school records.

 

"Just open it, maybe it's food from aunty"

 

 

Johnny, with his messy hair, opened the parcel and it made him gasp "A Research About the Works of Saam: The Discovery of Medicine in the Environment". It was a thick research paper with their names written on it. "Jung Jaehyun- just who are you?" Johnny murmured and pulled his phone out, scrolling his contacts to look for Jaehyun's name.

 

 

"The number you have dialed is not in service anymore" 

 

"Jung Jaehyun!" Johnny threw his pillow to the wall.

 

"Bingo! Ehhhh?" Hansol scratched his nape, Johnny immediately stood up.

 

"There's no Jung Jaehyun currently enrolled here, BUT there was a Jung Jaehyun back in 1867, a professor of medicine" Hansol read out loud, Johnny quickly stared at the monitor. 

 

 

The man looked exactly like Jaehyun but he had a beard and was not wearing any glasses. Johnny fell -first on the floor, Hansol had to help him up. "You owe me Jinx's skin" Hansol cheered and Johnny was still in shock. Jaehyun...hasn't aged for a century? Jaehyun is a vampire????? 

 

 

JAEHYUN IS A VAMPIRE. Johnny concluded. 

 

"For the record, I didn't know that you were looking for an ancient professor, Sooman Univ is really something"

 

 

------

 

 

"What you're telling me is...both of you, let the Prince go just because you thought it will put him in danger" Yoona crossed her arms

 

"We...I am at fault, I just want to protect him" Jaehyun quickly confessed and Yoona started spanking him.

 

"It has been centuries and you are still whipped for that boy!" She chuckled, making the others laugh as well.

 

 

Joohyun entered the room with freshly brewed tea. "Oh, I will pass my clearance form later, I can't stay in school for everyone's sake" Jaehyun shrugged, Jisung tugged his shirt, "Can I come with you? It's been years since I last interacted with mortals" Jisung chuckled and Jaehyun looked hurt "Hey! I'm a human!" He complained "Oh come on hyung, we all know you're not anymore, you'll be ash and bones if you are a 600 year old mortal" Jisung chuckled, Jaehyun just ruffled the boy's hair.

 

 

"Why do you wear glasses? You don't need it" Jisung asked as they were walking to the university.

 

"Because I will look more human" the older winked and Jisung made puking noises.

 

"You are barely human, a zombie" Jisung chuckled and Jaehyun tickled the boy's sides. 

 

 

They first went to the Dean's office for the drop-out papers. The dean told him how unfortunate it was to lose a bright student with good grades, a future doctor. Jaehyun played along with the reason of financial problems and the dean even offered him a free admission with full scholarship but Jaehyun quickly declined. "Maybe this path was never for me" he reasoned, the dean sighed and let the student go. He then went to the dormitory to get his bag of clothes and some necessities. 

 

 

"Jae, are you sure about dropping out? I can lend you money" his roommate and friend, Taeyong, hugged him.

 

"Hyung, I'm not dying, I will still contact you, we just had to move away, I'm sorry" Jaehyun hugged the older tightly.

 

"Here, take this bracelet, we will meet again, soon" Taeyong put the bracelet on the younger and grinned.

 

"Take care, you and Winwin, behave" Jaehyun chuckled before taking his things away.

 

 

Jaehyun knew something bad will happen soon and he can't afford to cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter