Chapter V

끝까지 기다리다 (To wait until the end)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(September, 2018)

 

 

"Good morning! How was your sleep?"

 

"I am not worthy of you, I will go on my own way now"

 

"Thank you for all the memories" 

 

 

Johnny coughed out loud, his dream was pitch black but he heard someone talking. He had two dreams, the other was the diner burning down and now this. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking the sleep off, the ceiling was white, the room smelled like lavender. "You're awake now" a man smiled at him brightly, Johnny quickly threw the pillow at his face. 

 

 

"Who are you? Jaehyun? Where's my friend?" Johnny asked him as he quickly sat up, feeling a bit dizzy on his action.

 

"It really is you" the man grinned.

 

"Taeil stop scaring him" a female went in the room, Jaehyun was still missing.

 

"Noona, he is Pri-"

 

"Shhhhhhh" 

 

"How are you feeling?!" Jaehyun quickly runs in and stumbles, he quickly fixes his glasses.

 

 

Johnny looked at him worriedly, "Are you okay? You fell really hard (in love)" Johnny asked the younger, Jaehyun just nodded "Thick headed" he chuckled and poked his forehead. Jaehyun signalled the two to leave the room, he sat down next to Johnny's bed. "Are you okay? Anything hurts?" Jaehyun patted his shoulder, Johnny just nodded and patted his chest "The girl was rescued by the way" Jaehyun added.

 

 

 

"Tell me, how did we survive that?"

 

"I'm sorry but I can't give you any answer, I'll do the research paper alone so don't stress too much" 

 

"But Jae" Johnny held his arm, Jaehyun just shook his head "Taeil hyung will take you home when you feel better" 

 

Jaehyun knew he had to stay away, for Johnny's sake. 

 

 

 

(December, 1412)

 

 

The lake was solid frozen, Geunseok liked the view from his bedroom. His favorite season was winter, he used to play outside with his sisters but now he was all grown up, Wooseok appointed him to be in-charge of the military forces while Jaeseok was in-charge of the scholars, Geunseok knew that studying was never his forte, he wants to defend his lands to his death.

 

 

"Prince Geunseok, we have raided the black market and caught the merchant who sells the magical herbs" a soldier entered his chamber, Geunseok has been looking for that merchant for two years.

 

 

"Bring him to the dungeon, do not hurt him" 

 

"Yes, Your Highness" 

 

Princess Boram had fallen sick for the past two years and the doctor believed that her time is coming, the brot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter