Chapter III

끝까지 기다리다 (To wait until the end)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(January, 1394)

 

 

 

Yoonoh was 4 years old when he first successfully learned a simple healing technique. An injured bird fell on their hut and Yoonoh was curiously poking it and concentrated to try and heal the wings. It took the child a minute to heal the bird and Joohyun gasped, for a child who is barely of age to actually learn magic, Yoonoh was gifted. Since that day, either Joohyun, Seulgi or Boa taught the boy how to heal, the common skill for warlocks. Although warlocks are very uncommon, they are master healers and are greatly helpful for witches. 

 

"You are brilliant, how can you learn so fast?" Boa smiled brightly as Yoonoh healed her blister as they were picking roses. 

 

"Mama~" Yoonoh giggled and hugged her, Boa cooed, the boy was like her own son.

 

"Yoonoh, don't wander off our lands, the world is a scary place, you are an innocent soul given to us to protect, you are very special. Stay here with your noonas and mama, okay?" 

 

Yoonoh was too young to understand what she meant. 

 

 

 

(July, 1395)

 

 

The kingdom has just recently passed the throne to King Bumseok. The king had five children: Wooseok (18), Jaeseok (16), Bom (13), Boram (10), Geunseok (7). The children were loved and adored by the people. The most favorite was the youngest, Geunseok's adorable cheeks and playful personality stole the hearts of the people. Geunseok liked to travel, he liked going outside of the palace, he liked to play in the garden, having two older sisters near his age, he had to play alone, his brothers were already studying or practicing swordfights while Geunseok was playing hide and seek with his butler. 

 

 

It was Sunday when Prince Wooseok took the youngest for a hunting experience, they went all the way to east, where forests bloomed. Accompanying them were five knights, fully armed and aware of the dangers, the small Geunseok rode the horse with his brother. 

 

 

"Keep an eye on him, I will monitor the farmers for a while" Wooseok told h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter