Chapter I

끝까지 기다리다 (To wait until the end)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Disclaimer: The Joseon dynasty era on this story is around King Sejeong's reign but I changed some of the stuff for the sake of making this fic a bit more "magical")

 

Johnny just moved in from Chicago to Seoul after a week and the class already started. It was not too cold but the September breeze was less warm than the last week of August's. Johnny wore a gray cardigan and a plain white buttoned shirt to class, he transferred and he had to take a class with freshmen since he changed his course from Multimedia Arts to Korean Literature Major. Ever since he was a kid, he was always fascinated with the idea of monarchs ruling and kingdoms being built. He used to read Joseon dynasty stories before going to bed. He arrived on time for his first class, Biology. 

 

Johnny won't admit it but he has a really fit physique, he's tall, fit and good looking, he's an eyecatcher. As everyone slowly entered the room, Johnny can't help but notice a group of girls eyeing him and whispering lowly. The prof arrived on time followed by a boy wearing glasses, he was probably late due to the fact that he was carrying the prof's books.

 

"Good morning, I'm Mr. Kim, sit down now kid" the man told the student, Johnny was sitting at the back and the only vacant seat was the seat next to him.

 

"At the back, there's still a vacant chair" the prof scolded the boy and he went to walk in Johnny's direction without raising his head. He had his head down all throughout the class.

 

"So...for our prelims, I will group you into pairs for a simple res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter