Foreword

She's the man

 

Ever had that feeling that you shouldn’t have trusted your brother with something? Cuz you know something bad always happens? Yeah, well I trusted my twin brother to come back and get his act together. Don’t get me wrong I love my brother. He’s my other half, the only one that gets me and vice versa.

 

He’s dorky and fun to be with but sometimes I wish that he would grow up, be responsible for once. He acts like he’s as free as a bird. His passion is music, he says music is his life and it is. He’s amazing. I support him since he’s really talented and passionate about it. It’s just that it’s difficult for both of us. We have the type of parents that think arts and sports are a waste of time. Trying to convince our parents that music isn’t a dead end, is like speaking to a brick wall. You know how some parents are against their kid’s dreams sometimes just cos they think it’s stupid. Anyways, our parents are divorce. We live with our mother while dad lives alone. I personally like my dad better than mom, since I’m a daddy’s girl while my brother is a mama’s boy. The main reason why I prefer my dad, is cuz he doesn’t try to dress me up like a freaking Barbie!!! My mom’s crazy and obsess with making me into the perfect elegant young lady. *Disgusted face* Ugh~ I hate dresses.

 

Yeah, you’ve guessed right!! I’m one of those “spoil brats” who are involved in those midrich-class groups to become a proper young lady with elegant and beauty. *sighs* It’s a pain in the to be dragged to those meeting about how to be lady like or act like a proper lady and the etiquettes about it. Oh, same thing goes for my brother. He’s also dragged to the gentlemen meetings. We both hate it!!! It’s honestly a waste of our precious time. Like who wants to be surround by snobbing s and spoiled es.

 

But we’re forced to go since our mother is the vice president of the club. Anyways, I’m sure you’re asking what’s this all about, huh?

So, My twin brother Jiyong has left to London for a gig, leaving me with covering for him. What kind of trouble can I possibly get into, right? It’s not like it’s our first time. It’s just pretending to be him while attending school. Easy, right? Right?