Reality

Shin | 신
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reality ; yours or mine

I stay at Kris’s for weeks, my previous rented apartment had been terminated and all my furniture sold. My belongings were brought over to his place where I had to accept the face that i would be living for awhile.

The night is early, both the boys will stuck at practice as I made my way back on my own. I couldn’t stay out too late , not with Coal tagging along with me. The whole day would’ve been too exciting for him and he needed his rest too.

Stepping out into the cool autumn breeze with the puppy was wonderful. Kris’s apartment was  a couple of streets away from the company which meant it was easier for us to get home too. I didn’t need to wait for him to drive me back, or worry about commuting. The little pup dragged me along the path home excited to be heading home for food.

My feet halt, when i see a familiar face in the distance.

“ Ah, Eunmi, nice to see you “ he slurs, his face tainted red from the alcohol.

“ Ahjusshi ….. you’re drunk, please my mother is not in Seoul, please…. “ how did he find here. Coal jumps out in front of me and barks incessantly.  

“ You’re mother was ungrateful, all i did was love her, are you going to be the same as well, Eunmi, you are very pretty. Just like your mother “ my heart races , i’m too far from both the company and home to make a run for it.

I reached into my coat pocket and press the dial button. Chanyeol had been the last person i spoke to before leaving, he asked me to pick up something on the way home. I can’t see if he’s picked up, but i raise my voice a bit louder.

“ Adjusshi, please stay away, you’re drunk , please there is nothing that I can do for you. “ he laughs and takes slow steps forward. “ Oh my pretty girl, there is so much you can do for me, don’t you worry. “
Coal’s barking is off the roof, as he lunges towards the man. I pull him closer and pick him up. I look behind me but all there is is an alley way with a dead end.

“ Stop running away , pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter