Nightmares

Shin | 신
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nightmares ; from my past

My heart sinks rapidly as I stare at my front door. Its ajar which is impossible because I was very sure to lock it before leaving. Coal senses something amiss and he jumps in front of me protectively. Hurriedly i picked him and rushed into the emergency staircase latching the door behind me.

My hands shake as I dial Kris’s number. Waiting for the phone to ring.

“ Hey babe, wha….”

“ Someone…. someone broke into my house, the door is open. I’m hiding in the stairwell. Yi Fan, i’m scared , I don’t know what to do ”

I hear him grab keys and the sound of the door slaming.

“ Do not hang up on me, I’m heading over now. Hide well, make sure no one can see you. Chanyeol has called the police and they will be heading over to you. I want you to be very quiet do you understand me. “

I make a small sound so he knows i heard him.

“ Is Coal with you try to keep him calm as well, he’s gonna be protective of you if anyone strange tries to walk pass you, I’m already on the highway , will be there very very soon baby. Don’t open the stairwell door unless its me or the police. ”

Through the one sided conversation. I hear a ding of the elevator bell and someone slams my door shut before entering the lift, i hear them press a button and the lift door closes.

I’m not sure if its a trick because the intruder had heard me. So i stay rooted where i am.
“ I’m coming up baby , are you okay? “

“ I’m okay , the intruder just took the lift down, did you see him? ”
“ There wasn’t anyone in the lift Ally….”

The line cuts but its a matter of seconds before I hear a familiar voice coming from the other side of the door. I unlatch it and throw myself into Kris’s warmth tears flowing endlessly. He holds me so tight, afraid that if he let go something might happen. Coal jumps around us, excited to see his dad so early in the day.

It doesn’t take long after for the police to arrive and they start doing their checks of the house, nothing is really missing. Which is what scares me the most. They were after the one thing that wasn’t there, me.

After the police has taken all the prints and evidence required, Kris packs all my clothes and things that I need into a number of suitcases and insists that I move in with him and Chanyeol.
There are no questions asked and it wasn’t something he considered a choice. He spoke to his manager, Manager Lee on the phone to inform him, although i knew deep down that Manager Lee would hate this arrangement. He alway saw me as a thorn in Kris’s career.

When we arrive I see Chanyeol worriedly sittin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter