Heavy On The Soul

Shin | 신
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heavy on the soul ; heavy on the heart

Eventually the entire month of insanity is over and I’m lying sprawled across the sofa as Min Soo packages the last bit of files for the final cuts.

“ I can’t move , I think I’m gonna be one with the sofa ”

There is a grunt of disagreement before he’s scolding me and telling to get my home. I sighed and refused to budge. Even when he starts packing his files and laptop into his backpack I have barely moved and inch.

“ Ally, if you are gonna chill here remember to lock up okay, you know everything here in this room is PnC before the release. ” I nod hurriedly knowing the severity of a leak if it should ever happen.

He ruffles my hair and nags a little more before eventually leaving me alone with the quietness.

One month.

I had moved out for an entire month already. The avoiding worked, the running away worked too, the hardest was when i couldn’t do both and I had to pretend like I never knew him. When we would pass each other along the corridor bodies brushing so close that I almost was ready to change my mind and be selfish once more. His eyes looking way past me, like i never existed.

Its 2 am in the morning before i finally pick up my bag and make a slow exit. The corridors should be  empty yet artists and producers still running around. There is a commotion in the distance and all the girls are cooing and adoring. I smile and decide to walk in the opposite direction.

Something sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter