Being Nice

Shin | 신
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being Nice ; to me

There is only so much one person can possibly take .
With every person its different. A different level of tolerance , different level of hate , basically different levels of negative things . No one likes bad things and . .  there I go ranting off with my inner monologue while Miss In-Charge screams a head off at me for spacing out again .
My tolerance with her ?

Zero. Absolutely non existent.

But, I refuse to say anything or act upon it. She is the one who hands me my cheque at the end of the month. Never bite the mouth that feeds you they say. Needless to say I am the laughing stock and bully target at this job. I do things like fetch water or buy things other people want. Get lunch on a rainy day. Get lunch again on a rainy day cause everything is soaked through. Including me.

Do i complain ? No. Simply because the company is paying me more than two thousand dollars a month. I shut my mouth and just work. The only thing that really makes my day is having lunch on the bench in the hallway. Waiting for him to pass by. He is the prettiest man I have ever since . Sweetest too .  He nods his head and smiles when he passes by and I do the same . He is dating Go Ara a label mate. She might not be the nicest person here but she sure scored a pretty good guy. Something must be right about her to be dating Kris Wu.

I love their music. But I am not the crazy fanatic [ i must marry him ] girl. Even more so when I started work here. They are a rock back with good music. End of story.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter