Final.

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here." The manager unbuckled his seatbelt and turned around to see the girls sleeping on their seats.


"Girls, wake up. Good luck on the competition and please, don't do anything stupid inside."


"Yes manager," the girls said in unison.


Wendy looked at Irene and tried to help her get out of the van but the girl didn't hold her hand.


'What's wrong with her?' Wendy thought.

 

Standing in front of the press and smiling, it was okay. They got it but it seemed that Wendy didn't know where to stand so Joy put her beside Irene who was busy smiling and waving.


"What's wrong with you unnie?" Joy asked, encircling her arm around her small unnie.


"There's nothing wrong with me but I think Irene unnie is not okay," Wendy whispered.


The duo looked at Irene and walked side by side. 


The filming for Idol Star Athletics Championships or shortly ISAC started early and will be finished at midnight. It was a happy filming for idols because they got to talk to their ex-members, friends outside the group and had an interaction with their fave idol. There's also a saying about ISAC being the dating spot for idols too.


Red velvet was sitting at the middle part with NCT kids. Being the noonas, Red Velvet offered food and fans to the NCT kids which the latter accepted.


Later on, Joy being a sleepy head slept on Seulgi's arm. The two looked like a young couple in the park. Yeri and Irene were so engrossed in their ted talk, leaving Wendy alone in her thoughts.


"Unnie..." Someone poked Wendy, making her jolt up. She looked beside her and saw a sleepy Joy pouting.


"Where's your teddy bear?"


"She went to the restroom."


"I see. Come here." Wendy knew that sleepy Joy is clingy so she opened her arms and waited for the girl to come closer.


"Thanks unnie," Joy said while hugging Wendy.


"You're not your usual self, unnie. What's wrong?" Joy said, putting her face on the crook of Wendy's neck. 


"Are you sick?"


"No, I'm not."


"Then why?"


"I'm still thinking why Irene unnie is being cold to me."


"What?" Joy couldn't believe what Wendy had said. Irene couldn't function without saying or doing any skinship with Wendy.


"She didn't talk to you or hold you?"


"Well, she massaged my legs earlier but still didn't talk to me. Did I do something wrong?"


"Oh, maybe she's on her time of the month?"


"Maybe..." Wendy just shrugged.


"Let's not talk about it now. I'm sleepy, unnie. Hug me," Joy commanded but still sounded like a kid.


"Okay princess Sooyoung. Here are my arms."


Wendy put her arms around the girl. Little did she know, the devil inside of Joy started to smile devilishly.


On the other side, Yeri noticed how Irene kept on frowning and keeping her distance from her personal heater a.k.a. her girlfriend a.k.a. her Wendy unnie.


"Irene unnie, are you okay?"


Irene nodded but her eyes were on the two people in front of them. Yeri followed her sight and saw how Joy clung to Wendy.


Irene looked away when Wendy opened her arms for Joy. Yeri saw the evil smirk that the other Satan kid threw at them, making her smile too.


Joy, what an evil deed you were doing...


--------------------


Archery filming was about to start. Irene, Wendy, and Yeri were the chosen members to play. Seulgi and Joy will play bowling next week right after they land from Japan.


"Good luck midget family!" Joy pumped her fist up.
"You're not that tall Joy unnie." Yeri fought back.


"Stop bickering you two." Irene stood between them and the two just looked at each other.


"Can I say break a leg?" Seulgi asked Wendy and Wendy just smiled.


"Thanks, Seul."


WenReneRi or simply Midget Family was up against Twice. It was like last year's situation but Twice beat them and Irene didn't want that to happen again.


Yeri was the first one to hit the board and luckily her scores were good. 8-7-9 was not bad for a start.


"Next, Irene," the game personnel called out.


Irene stood up but she felt someone holding her hand.


"Good luck, unnie." Wendy gently touched Irene's hand. She nodded and quickly pulled away.


8-10-9. Irene smiled, looking at her scores.


"Wendy, you're next," the personnel called out, making Wendy anxious.


The girl was really nervous. The last time she played archery, she hit a lot of zero and she couldn't imagine being the center of attention again for being a fool.


Irene saw how her girlfriend was scared so she stood beside her and laid her hand on her shoulder and whispered, "Whatever happens, I'm proud of you Seungwan."


She looked at Irene and smiled.

 

"Wendy unnie, fighting!" Joy shouted, being the cheerleader that she is, momentarily halting the moment.


Wendy closed her eyes right after she pulled her third arrow. 


"9-9-10," the scorer shouted, making her open her eyes and look at the board. She really hit 10. She couldn't believe it.


Irene smiled, seeing her Seungwan's dorky expression but her smile faded away when she saw a tall blonde girl. A certain member of a girl group whose name is kinda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter