Lemon-aid

Those Extras the Maknaes Bring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aaaahkkk" Sinb can't help but scrunch her face at the sourness of lemon.

"Yahh! Why would you even try it knowing it is sour?" Yewon burst out with giggles, holding her stomach as Sinb's face still registers the effect of lemon to her taste buds.

"Just got a little curious," the 'lemoned' girl said with a face so red. "Would you like some?" she then offered acting like someone who is trying to lure a kid.

"No way I'm gonna!" Yewon replied and stuck her tongue out to tease the older. "And I think the other lemons need a knife across themselves now, don't you think?" She added with a raised brow and a nod to a dozen of lemons in front of Sinb.

"Ne!"

*** *** ***

Eunha woke up with a start. She scanned the somewhat familiar room to her to realize that she had fallen asleep and it has been an hour since she had last checked her consciousness. She then focused her eyes at the girl beside her with a sad but a somewhat relieved smile seeing the calmness in her face. Sowon had not been feeling well the past few days but had been restless for their comeback and her busy buzzing took a toll on her health.

"You are always busy taking care of everyone- so much that you neglect yourself." Eunha sighed as she softly talked to her sleeping leader.

 

"Please take better care of yourself, unnie." She added as she left a soft peck at the older girl's forehead. "And please allow us to also take care of you."

"Can I sleep more?" it was like plea how Sowon had said it in her subconscious that it made Eunha's heart ache for her.

"Of course you can." she replied softly as if talking to a child while caressing the older girl's hair. "I'm sorry to have woken you up." she added but the girl was already fast asleep. She sighed deeply and decided to check the noise in the kitchen. It was what woke her up, actually.


***     ***     ***
"Oh, uri kang-aji is here!"

The bickering of two maknaes over how much honey should go with the lemon, stopped short with a somewhat delighted voice.

"Ne, unnie!" though surprised at the sudden entry, Umji replied, her hands still over the jar of lemons as she tries not to lose over Sinb. Her wide beam had the older Eunbi coo at her and the younger to scoff, trying to ease the jar away from her while she's a little distracted.

"What are you girls so busy about?" Eunha asked eyeing the jar between the two though she may have an inkling of what it is as she approached the island counter where they are working on and took a seat on one of the stools.

"Yewon is making me work with these lemons she bought." Sinb answered with a whine that had Umji's brows to raise.

"Uh-huh! You asked me to buy them!" she retorted. "And she asked me for help unnie and now she isn't even listening to me." Umji frustratingly told the older Eunbi while giving 'the eyes' to the other.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter