Maknaes with You

Those Extras the Maknaes Bring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          I hurriedly walked off the stage, my eyes burning as tears start to form at the corners of my eyes.

          “Unnie! Sowon unnie!” Umji’s voice softly called out. I pretended not to hear as I make a mental note to hold my composure at least until we reach our van or if possible until we reach our dorm. I was in that train of mental counsel when I felt an arm snake over my waist circling me in a side hug, the owner of the arm leaned her head on my left arm, the action slowing me down. “Tired?” I glanced at my side to see a set of concerned puppy eyes directed on me.

          “Kind of, unnie.” She replied. “But, ahmmm” she paused a bit hesitant, her eyes now on the ground.

          “Yes?” I prompted her to go on. I heard her let out a sigh.

          “I hope everything will be alright unnie,” she said, her eyes still on the ground. I just stared at her not really catching on what she meant by it. She looked at me when she realized I stopped on my track.

          “I know Eunha unnie intentionally swapped our places making me stand between the two of you…” she trailed off. We were already by our van, our manager and the other girls are still meters away from us.

          “I guess, she’s a little grumpy at the moment, eh.” I let out a chuckle making it sound like I’m not really affected with what happened on our stage, or to be more accurate, Eunha’s actions towards me, just moments ago.

          I didn’t really mind about her switching places with Umji what hurt me more was that moment when we have to hold hands dancing to Love Whisper. I mean, that was part of the choreography. I guess she is that pissed with me ignoring my hand like that. I’m at fault though, I admit.

          I felt Umji caressed my cheeks, her thumb wiping my tears away. Only then that I realized, my eyes already betrayed me. “Guess I’m not really okay?” I smiled weakly.

          “It’s okay to not be okay sometimes, unnie.”

 

***

          I just walked out of the kitchen, holding a glass of milk when I saw a fuming Sinb walking out of her room. Grumbling something under her breath, an iPad in her hand and stomping her feet, she welcomed herself to the room just next to hers.

          “Eunha unnie,” I heard he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter