Final

Ghost You

" Guys I'm in trouble" Ralph says to his friends.          " Man we were just about to play some football" Justin says putting down the controller. " Guys I really need your help. I don't think I'll pass this class without your help." " Okay" Cedrick sighs. " What is it?" " A test of strength. My professor wants to see how long we can hold onto monkey bars" " You know we can't do that" " Guys if you do it I'll buy your favorite food, okay?" " Okay I'm down" Says Cederick. They all go outside to the park. " Woo I haven't been here in a long time" Justin says. " Guys I'm going to time you while you hold onto the monkey bars" Ralph says getting out his timer. Justin falls down first. " I'm out" " 2 more to go" After 10 minutes Jason and Cederick are left. " I feel like I'm getting stronger" Cederick says. " I can go higher" Jason says. He pulls himself up too quickly hitting his head on the bar, and falling down. The guys run to him. " Wake up. Wake up." Jason hears a eerie voice. His vision is blurry soon he sees his friends surrounded around him. He also sees a pretty blonde woman watching over him. His pupils widen. " Ah a ghost!" He says backing up on his bed. " What are you talking about it's just us" Cederick says. " The bar hit him really hard" Justin says. " I'm sorry" Ralph says. The ghost starts to dissapear. " Get some more sleep buddy" Jason closes his eyes and goes back to sleep. The next morning he wakes up feeling an arm around his waist. He slowly opens his eyes, and turns his head. " Ah what do you want?" He says getting the pocket knife out from under his pillow. " You know that'll just go right through me" Jason starts slapping his face. Austin holds his hands to stop him. " Stop it you're hurting yourself"  He jumps off the bed. " You are not real" He says backing away. " I am and I'm happy to have finally found you Jason. I'm your wife. We were young lovers who jumped off the bridge together. Since my father would not let us be, and was determined to hunt us down." Jason smiles to himself. " A ghost girlfriend is kind of cool" " What would you like for breakfast?" " Will it be visible. Is it edible?" As Jason and Austin are eating breakfast at the table Jason's phone rings. " Hey survivor" Ralph says. " Hi what's up?" " We're taking you out to a I'm sorry lunch at your favorite restaurant." " Really?" " Yeah" " Okay I'll go get dressed" " Shall I change clothes?" Austin says. " You were eavesdropping on our conversation." " I'm a ghost I can hear everything" " So you're coming with me?" " Of course. I go everywhere you go"  Jason is dressed and waiting for Austin to get changed. " Austin we have to leave" " Hold on I'm doing my makeup"  She says from the bathroom.  Jason says to himself. " Geez how long does it take for a ghost to get changed"  Austin peeks out the bathroom door. " I had to go to the ghost mall for your information" They both head out to the restaurant. " Are you really gonna wear that in front of my friends?" Austin has on a black sleeveless blouse, red miniskirt and black boots. " " They can't see me" They both sit down at the table. They order the food while Austin makes her own food. " Wow how did you make that it looks better then my food" " Jason who are you talking to?" Ralph asks. " You're not gonna believe this but I have a ghost wife. " Are you okay?" " Yeah that has got to be the dumbest thing you've ever said" Cederick says.