Spring love

Bae Bae
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was 4:30 in the morning when Wendy woke up, she saw the figure beside her that was still asleep.

Wendy didn't bother to wake her up and stood from the bed. She even thought of cooking breakfast for Irene as a compensation of her stay.

Wendy gathered all her things and went home right after she was done cooking and placed a note on the table.

The class was suspended that day due to the damages that was made by the storm, it was quite strong that it even managed to cut down a tree which blocked the highway.

Wendy shuddered seeing those things and she can't help thinking negatively.

She thanked the heavens that she was safe and hoping for Sooyoung and Yerim's safety too.

When she reached the apartment, she expected to be greeted by an angry Sooyoung and Yerim,  but it was a total opposite.

The duo grinned at her which made Wendy felt suspicious.
And for the whole day, she was interrogated by the evil cops.


"Wow! I can't believe you guys slept on the same bed." Sooyoung dramatically gasped. "Unnie... you sure didn't feel anything eh?"
Wendy wanted to wipe the smug look off on Joy's face.

"Yah, I'm not like you.. and how dare you think of me that way!" Of course, Wendy would deny, Joy won't probably let her live for the rest of her life if the said latter knows.

"You aren't making stories right? " the other devil asked. 

"Why is it so unbelievable for you guys? Do I look like I'm lying huh Yeri?" 

"No Unnie, it's just that it's so unlikely of the Irene Bae." The young spawn of satan teased. 

Wendy grabbed her hair out of frustration,  the duo were just unbelievable. 

"I'm not making stories, and... yah Park Sooyoung stop eyeing me like I'm a ert or something!" 

"If you say so." Joy said with her -eating grin.

 

 

The next day, Joy and Wendy went to class very early. They settled themselves on their respective seats and start chatting on random things. 

Suddenly, Wendy remembered something. She totally forgot to ask Joy about it since the girl and the other counterpart were busy interrogating her and the teasing occupied  her whole being.

"So, Sooyoungie... is there something you want to tell me?" Wendy started with a smirk on her face.

"Huh? Whatcha talkin' about hamster?" Joy asked innocently.

"Shut up chick, I know you're hidin' somethin'" Wendy replied.  

And then they were engrossed in their sassy way of talking.

"I don't know whatcha talkin' about, I ain't hidin' anything.... You're my bosom buddy rememba? "

"Really?"

"Really."

"I'm quite offended, ya know? My best friend is hiding something from me." Wendy faked wiping a tear.

Joy rolled her eyes at the drama queen.

"What else I'm hiding from you then? "

"KANG SEULGI. " 

Joy almost fell on her seat, but she composed herself immediately,  ready to defend at the accusation.

"So what about her?"

"You're friends with her and I didn't know that."

"So what?"

"Don't 'so what?' me, you know she's popular plus she's friends with Irene.... You said yourself that I'm your best buddy yet you hid this from me." 
A smirk formed in Wendy's face.

"Unless, you're up to something."

"Aigoo, is my pal jealous? Don't worry Wen I won't replace you with anyone." Joy deadpanned.

"You did not even answer my question." Wendy scoffed.

The best friends' bickering was interrupted when a certain goddess came to a view, but before she settled in her seat, she looked at her back.

"Hi Wendy." She greeted the hopeless romantic with a smile.

"Hello Irene." Wendy returned the smile and wave clumsily at the goddess.

The teacher then came in a moment much to Wendy's dismay. 

 

 

 

"I can't believe this, you're just making this up aren't you?" Wendy asked in disbelief. 

Joy just sneered at the question. They were currently at the cafeteria eating their lunch.

She regretted telling Wendy about the story of her friendship with Seulgi. 

"Don't believe me? Ask her then." Joy continued eating her food.

Joy had explained that her friendship with Seulgi started with a fried chicken.
Joy has a with chicken (in which Wendy doesn't understand why), and Seulgi is a shikshin (Joy's words). 
The only food that was left on the store that they both coincidentally went in was the last piece of fried chicken. 
Joy's favorite,  and Seulgi was hungry. 
The store was famous with their special recipe of fried chicken.
And the rest was history.

"But still, you didn't tell me." Wendy mumbled with food on .

 

"Can I sit here?"

The duo stiffed at the voice of the intruder, it was soft and beautiful.

They averted their eyes at the intruder and were surprised. 

Joy,  as evil as she is, has something on her mind.

"Of course Irene-ssi,  you can take the seat beside Wendy unnie." Joy grinned at Irene and sent a playful wink at Wendy. While Wendy snorted at the sudden formality of her beast friend.

Irene took the sea

Please log in to read the full chapter