Start

Bae Bae
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6: START

 

The door opened and just like some effects in a movie, she saw a bright light around Irene glowing, and Wendy swore that she could die in peace as she finally saw the goddess of peace wearing homey clothes like sweater paired with shorts. She just looks as beautiful as she is when she's wearing her formal and casual clothes and school uniform.

 

Wendy must have stared for too long when Irene cleared and eyed at Wendy from head to toe.

 

Wendy snapped back and fished out the keychain from her pocket, and handed to Irene.

 

 

Irene was shocked when she saw Wendy, at first, she thought that it must have something to do with the project that they're both working, but based on the way Wendy looked which was totally wet from the rain, she doubted it. Like who's in their right mind to go through the storm just to deal something like that if they could actually deal with it tomorrow? She proves herself right when the latter handed her the keychain. 

 

 

Wendy broke the awkward silence and spoke up.

 

"You left that at the seat. I'm worried that you might not be able to get in your room so I returned it."  Wendy said shyly while patting herself mentally for not stuttering. Her eyes were fixed in the ground. She's shy as .

 

Irene must have felt Wendy's tension and replied at the girl who resembled like a lost puppy on the way she looked.

"Thank you, but honestly, you shouldn't have to do this, I mean you could have just return this tomorrow." She spoke in a less stern voice. She was about to say ' I could have another duplication' but she decided not to since it would sound rude. Though she sounded rude already.

 

Wendy smiled brightly, so bright that it made Irene feel something very warm. 

 

The latter then apologized on disturbing Irene without wiping off the smile on her face. She bowed at Irene.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, I think I should go now." Wendy wanted to smack her head because of number 1, there was a freaking storm outside if she goes out, it's like having suicide. Number 2, the guard won't probably let her go considering their conversation earlier.

 

But what can she do? She just can't ask Irene to let her stay for a while. Well if she treated Irene like how she treated her classmates and friends, she'll probably do that, but no, that's her crush, we're talking about Bae Joohyun here, and we know how Wendy acts around her.

 

 

Wendy was already in her way to the elevator when she heard the iest voice ever, calling her name.

 

"Wendy wait!" she turned around and saw Irene walking towards her.

 

She froze mentally and physically. ( she's drenched remember?) she never understands why being with Irene tortures her. It when you're in love especially when you know its unrequited.

 

"You, do you have any friends who also lived here in the dorm?" Irene asked.

Wendy tried to come up with an easy answer but her tongue was betraying her. How could she be so stupid in front of Irene? 

 

"N-no, I mean I have friends but they don't live in the dorm, yeah they-"

 

"I just asked you a simple question, pabo." Wendy wanted to slap herself badly for blabbering nonsense.

 

"You can't leave this building since there's a storm outside, I even doubt the guard would let you. So, since you returned my keychain, I would let you stay in the dorm for a while." Irene offered. She isn't that cold, she's also concerned about Wendy's well being. 

 

Wendy felt her heart was going to burst out of her ribcage. Her mind wandered everywhere. The thought of her and Irene on the same roof made her grin unconsciously, she don't even deny that she's being creepy.

 

The two girls headed to the room immediately, when they entered the room, Wendy let out a moan of delight because of the warmth from the room that was emitted to her skin.

"Oh god, so good." she moaned.

She then realized that what she did was very awkward.

 

"No, no, no, no. I-it's not what you think Irene! Your room is warm that's why....." Wendy tried to explain in defense.

Irene raised an eyebro

Please log in to read the full chapter