Ice to Ice

Bae Bae
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Have  you guys heard?"

"About what?

"Irene and Bogum no more."

 

SM High got shook at the split up of Irene and Bogum, but what really surprised them the most were the pictures and videos that circulated on the school's website and SNS that caught him being intimate with another girl.


It spreaded like a wildfire, it even reached at the other neighboring schools around Gangnam. So embarrassing.

 

Bogum tried to salvage his name and glory by posting some s on the girl who was in the pictures and videos with him on his SNS, saying that the girl was a big and he never touched her, he even said that the girl was forcing himself into him. He tried to convince everyone that it was all a set up to bring him down and insisted that he's committed to his girlfriend.  

 

The scandal had tarnished Bogum's perfect reputation and his pleas were useless when the girl he cheated with boldly claimed through SNS as well, that they met at a party last year and became buddies since then. She also mocked his performance,size, and shammed loyalty, she said that it was her revenge for insulting her first. '#YouBroughtMeDown? #I'llBringYouDeeperBaby.'

 

The shameful situation made Bogum to absent for a week. And that was a victory for Joy and Seulgi Ft. Yeri. Just don't ask what they were victorious of. Hihi.

 

 

 

Wendy's hands formed into fists, she was furious, how could Bogum do that to Irene? Not just to Irene but to other girls that he played with? Though she already knew why, (because he was nothing but a scumbag) but he could have been better. Irene was surely hurt since the latter likes him so much.

 

She was itching to punch him, he deserves it because he was a jerk. The same jerk that got a chance to love and to be loved by someone she's wishing to, to think about it, he was so lucky.

 

The thought had made her frenzier than ever that she slammed her fists on the old wooden desk, startling the other occupant who was busy skyviewing.

The occupant took a breath and glared, "What the ?"

Wendy rapidly bowed at Jennie after realizing what she did, "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to.......I-I suddenly got energized and did that," She internally grimaced at her stupid excuse.

 

Jennie chuckled at her antics, Wendy was surely weird and adorable. Adorable at the fact that she could scare the out of her.

Yes, Jennie is a sadist.

 

The sadist peeked at her watch and motioned the bowing girl to straightened up, "It's almost time, you go first." 

Not wasting any moment, Wendy briskly walked out of the building, out from the badass. She can't believe that she let Jennie to boss her around. 

 

The sadist/badass, however, shook her head in amusement. She really liked seeing the other girl panicked.

 

 

 


 

Wendy went to check on Irene from time to time, especially when the goddess confessed that she was deeply hurt about what happened, but assured that she'll recover from it eventually. 

Irene really thanked Wendy for approaching and knocking some sense to her, she also promised to herself to buy a lot of pringles to make up with Seulgi, and to thank her as well for warning her.

 

....................

 

 

Irene wondered which table she's going to sit in, the tables were almost occupied by students and there were a few left. She was used to be with Bogum during lunch for the past few months. Her past lunch squad were already on their own and even gained a new member. She sighed, she's shy to go with them. Though she had already made up with Seulgi, there's still a little bit of awkwardness that lingers around them.

 

The beauty was patiently standing in line to get her food when she heard some students whispering about her.


"I feel bad for Irene, she's such a beauty but still, got cheated on."

"Damn, they're almost perfect."

"I never thought Park Bogum could be like that, he looks so charming and innocent."

"Girls, come on, maybe she's boring that's why he cheated....you know how boys are."

"Tone it down! she might hear you."

 

Irene just closed her eyes to calm her nerves, she dislikes to be the center of attention.

 

At that moment, a truck of realization hit her, Bogum has indeed brought troubles to her, if she had just listened to Seulgi before.

 

It was actually a good thing that the scandal had happened and broke up with him before things could escalate.

 

When she already got her food, she hurriedly rambled around to find a table. Until she felt an arm dragging her to the opposite direction.

"Why are you wandering around? Sit with us!" Wendy said enthusiastically while pulling her to their table. A warm sensation slowly covering her heart, she felt it paced a little thinking it was because of happiness.

After they're settled, the two chatted a little about their lessons and assignments. Joy came after and followed by Seulgi.


Irene was beyond happy, she was back with her company. She missed this, the chat, banters, gossips, everything. It felt as if a piece was brought back to her after being taken.

They say 'Choose your friends than your boyfriend, because at the end of the day, (aside from your family) they are the ones that you would be running to when things gone wrong.' And that made sense.

 

Seulgi, her dearest best friend that became straightforward to her one time but clumsy and softie all the time. Joy, the blunt and mischievous one, though they were not that close, she enjoyed having her presence. And Wendy, whom she could say her favorite person, (shhh don't tell Seulgi) is considerate, thoughtful and funny. 

 

When Joy and Wendy started to bicker over the wrong order of drinks, a smile formed into her lips as she feel happy and contented.

 

 

The happy air, however, was replaced with an awkward silence when Jennie cam

Please log in to read the full chapter