Blue demons and the Diva

Bae Bae
Please log in to read the full chapter


"Oh my..."

"Told ya...they're dating"

"Damn...they looked good together."

 

Those were the usual words that came out from the students while watching a sweet scene through the large glass window at the hallway, on the second floor. Below them are the two figures slowly walking to the entrance of their building. 

The school's newest main topic, the "Park Bogum and Bae Irene."

The school's newest "Perfect/Match made in heaven couple.

 

Couple. 

Ew, what's that? That's the only thing on Wendy's mind.

 

Her eyes lands on the door, tempting her to go out and join her classmates to watch that out of curiosity...and to let the reality slap her face..

Nah, stupid idea. 

 

Those two were probably strolling around the campus, or maybe they're on their way to the entrance of this building, to accompany Irene to her classroom.

 

They took so long though, probably walking on a very slow pace. Her classmates, as what she had noticed,  had been out probably fawning at the two for twenty minutes already.

Tsk. Irene might get late. But. Whatever.

 


Joy looked at Wendy, eyes full of worry. Wendy had already told her about Irene's revelation, her melancholy didn't go unnoticed by Joy. 

The guilt that was consuming Joy had also urged her to tell Wendy as well. Her knowledge about Irene and Bogum's relationship.

She thought Wendy would get mad for not telling her. Instead, Wendy smiled and thanked Joy for being concerned about her feelings.

 

She sighed, she knows that Wendy is hurting, but she doesn't know how hurt she is. 

She wants to ask a question like 'On a rating scale that ranges from 0-10, how hurt are you?'

Of course she would not do that. But she wanted to know the severity of her feelings...to know what she could do for her best friend.

 


Wendy was busy reviewing her assignment in science. She loves science. A perfect distraction at times like this. 

She tilted her head above to stretch her neck, and she caught Joy staring at her in her peripheral vision.

She locked her gaze with Joy. She knows what's on her mind. She waved her hand and mouthed 'I'm okay. I'm fine with it.' 

 

She may be an ogre to Wendy's eyes, but she's her best friend that will never leave her and wants nothing but her happiness. Her Bestiest friend.

 


It's so peaceful....so quiet... Since their classmates were busy fussing over the 'School's talk' on the hallway, which leaves WenJoy and their weird/nerdy classmate Kyungsoo, whose busy twisting his rubix cube.

 

But the peace had vanished at the sudden entrance of another classmate, slamming the door in the process.

 

"Whew. Great!" The culprit made her way to her seat. Oblivious at the presence of other people in the room.

 

Her actions had startled the other three people in the room. Looking at the newcomer with wide eyes. 

She looked back with great intensity. Her cat eyes made her look very intimidating.

The three immediately avoided her gaze. Going back to resume on their business.

She took a paper from her bag, and looked at her classmates. 

"Hey classmate." She looked after someone who's reading her paper. "How did you do your assignment?"

The three of them tilted their head in the direction of the girl. Wendy realized that the girl was referring to her, she got quite nervous and replied, "I-ah just explained and expound each of the terms." Her voice quite mousy. 

Gaad, she's hella intimidating....But....Aside from that.....Why is she so weak when it comes to pretty girls?

The girl walked over to Wendy, bringing the assignment with her. "Can you check if this is alright?" 

Is her voice really that low and y? Help.

Joy watched the scene with amusement. Wendy might be a loyal to Irene, but she got easily flustered and nervous when surrounded with attractive women.

She smirked. As much as she wants to help Wendy on her discomfort, she doesn't want to miss this.

 

Wendy took the paper and read the content. She glanced at her so-called best friend. She suddenly had the urge to murder someone. Joy really had her fun, better to think of a revenge later.

 

Wendy was impressed at this girl, even though she looked like a trouble maker, she's smart.

She cleared , " This is alright. You had a very good content." Wendy immediately diverted her eyes at her own paper, trying to avoid the piercing gaze of the woman.

The woman, however, peered at Wendy's paper looking for something. She then walked to her own seat. 

 

"Thank you, Wendy-ssi."

 

Wendy blushed, how did she know her name? Ah, right, her paper. 

 

Why does she have to be a blushy person? 

Not wanting to leave the girl hanging, she replied,

"You're welcome, Jennie-ssi."


Jennie smiled in delight. 

She's delighted by the fact that she has given a space for this day. No nosy students bothering her.

She had resisted herself. Even though she's already tempted to beat their asses off.

Getting into trouble, especially in this new school without her squad is a big no-no. 

That rumor really helped on diverting the attention of those es towards something else. 

 

What was that all about? Park Bogun?  Bodum? And her classmate Irene? Right? 

Whatever. She could finally breathe properly.

Her classmates were really pushy, and it annoys the hell out of her.

'Jennie-ssi you're so pretty'  innorite? 

'Jennie-ssi why do you have to be so y?' So? Do I owe you an explanation?

'Jennie-ssi how to be you?' You wish.

'Jennie-ssi, why did you transfer'  M.Y.O.B you nitwit.

'Jennie-ssi, you have a nice body. You probably worked so hard to achieve that! I respect you!' Respect huh?

 

She wished she had said those. Conceited? Short-tempered? y? She doesn't care.

Please log in to read the full chapter