Drunk

Bae Bae
Please log in to read the full chapter

Irene and Wendy's friendship blossomed beautifully, they've been friends for months now and were a lot closer with each other.

Wendy discovered that Irene could be childish when she's surrounded with friends which is very different from her usual behavior especially when she's at school, and Wendy is lucky enough to witness that.

They've been hanging out a lot in their school lately with Joy and surprisingly with Seulgi as well. Lunch breaks were their usual meeting.


"Hey Joy that's my chicken!" The fuming hamster yelled at the chicken lady that was beside her.

"So what? I'm still hungry, and besides.. You're on a diet." Joy replied nonchalantly. 

At this point of time, Wendy thought that Joy is ruthless, no mercy and-

"Take mine." Wendy and Joy snapped their heads to the direction of the voice, Joy had agaped when she saw Irene passing the chicken to Wendy's plate.

"But Ire-"

"I don't eat chicken anyway." Irene cut Wendy off and continued eating.

"Hey! What did I miss?" Seulgi, the ever so popular Kang Seulgi,  came to their table carrying a food tray with her hands. 

"You came in time, we just started eating." Irene then ushered Seulgi to sit beside her.


Joy is known as a shikshin, she eats her food in a very unattractive way (Wendy's courtesy). She devours her food like there's no tomorrow. 

But the sight of Joy right now amused Wendy very much. She cringed at the way Joy eats her stolen chicken politely, wiping with tissue carefully. It made her look like she's on a formal lunch with VIP's. 

Wendy considers herself as a good best friend, so she just bit her lower lip to prevent herself from laughing.


The lunch was filled with banters from WenJoy with Seulgi joining them in between. Irene was silent during their lunch but laughed every time when something funny happened. 


"Wendy, can you come with me?" Irene asked while Wendy doodled on her notebook. 

"Sure, where?" 

"Comfort room, I don't want to go alone."

Wendy let out a small laugh which earned a glare from Irene.  The latter lifted her hands in surrender.

"Okay-okay," she got up from her chair. "Let's go." 

Another thing that Wendy discovered was Irene's clinginess.  The girl surely loves skinship which was proven a night when Wendy stayed at Irene's dorm.


A lot of people might consider Wendy lucky because she got a chance  to have some sort of skinship from the one that she admires the most. But no. It just made her fall harder to her princess which is not good for her heart, because she knows that the princess would not catch her and she isn't a prince.

 

 

 

 

Saturday night means movie night, the duo lazily slumped themselves on Wendy's couch while deciding on which movie they are going to watch. Scratch that assignments because lazying around is their priority right now.

Too bad that Yeri was absent, since she was grounded by her parents for a week after she got detention due to her feistiness. She punched her classmate straight to her face and spat incoherent words. But Yeri explained that she had just defended herself after the girl and her minions attempted to bully her. She even told her principal 'No one messes with Yeri Kim'. That kid is bold.

"Yeri must be bored right now." Wendy chuckled.

"I know right, but I'm so proud of her, she's my cousin indeed." Joy puffed her chest in pride.

"Tsk. Good thing I'm not related to you."

"Shut up Wen, she's also your cousin in case you forget."

"Yerim is tolerable though, she got my good sides."

"I don't know why, but I don't want to deny that maybe she got the evilness in me... and I'm proud of it." Joy's remarks brought them into laughter, and laughed even more when Joy accidentally snorted like a pig while laughing.

 

 

Their lazy asses came to a decision to postpone their movie night since Yeri was not around. Of course,  where the one goes, others will follow. They will not watch Fifty Shades Darker without the presence of their beloved maknae. 

They settled theirselves comfortably on the couch while munching popcorn. How weird because they were eating while being drowsy. Well, they were weird to begin with.

"I want to drink." Wendy said out of the blue.

Sooyoung's sleepiness goes away immediately and she sat abruptly on the couch. She scanned her best friend thoroughly.

"As much as I like the idea..but.why so sudden?"

"I just feel like drinking."

It's not that Joy doesn't want to drink, and that they are minors (They always use Joy's height to manipulate the cashier). Both of them were actually occasional drinkers, as Wendy called it, but Joy was suspicious of the sudden request.

"It's okay if you don't-"

"Yes! Let's order some beer and chicken then." 

 

They already guzzled three bottles of beer, and they already felt tipsy. And there are still 7 bottles left to finish.

They really planned on getting wasted, they also took this opportunity since Yeri was not around.


"Joy, I want to talk about something." Her cheeks flushed red, obviously tipsy, but not yet drunk.

"Of course, what is it? Wait.. this is serious right? I mean.. we drink." Sooyoung then guzzled another bottle.

"Is this about your family?"

Wendy looked up and shook her head. "No.. well that's really a problem but I'm talking about another problem." Wendy sighed, Sooyoung just reminded her of her other matters.

"I think I'm falling deeper in the abyss..."

"What?"

Wendy sighed, "Irene.. I'm falling deeper, I mean my feelings.. It's dangerous."

"I could tell, I mean you guys are pretty close nowadays...."

".....You like her before you guys became friends so I think it would be normal for you to... you kno

Please log in to read the full chapter