EP1

SCHOOL 2018 ❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nobody’s POV

Wanna High School. A prestigious school where only excellent students can study here. Sounds like a really, really awesome school. So everyone, each and every student dreams to go to this school. The school is highly branded as excellent because most of the students here must undergo a high IQ test and only those who are qualified will be called in as Wanna High students.

There had been a rumor that students here are graded not only based on their exam grades but also for their looks. In terms of looks, everyone looks highly upon good-looking students who they consider have it all: intelligence & great looks.

This school is even has a dorm where it can fit only 4 people per room. Meaning that there’s 4 sections in one room, so each student gets a section.

And no one knows who’s going to roommate with who because its confidential.

One will only know when they get to their respective rooms.

Well that’s basically some introduction to what Wanna High School is all about.

 

Seongwu’s POV

It’s the first day of school. Also the first day to enter the new dorm at Wanna High.

I have already packed everything and head to the dorm while carrying my bags with me.

Upon reaching the dorm, my hands are full so I couldn’t open the door knob.

I was about to put all my things down when a hand extend to open the door knob.

“Here you go. I see you’re having difficulty opening the door.” –Minhyun

“Thanks a lot. By the way, what’s your name?” –Seongwu

He turns around to fully face me, “I’m Hwang Minhyun. You can call me Minhyun or Hyun. What’s yours?”

I was about to answer when a familiar voice called out my name. It was Daehwi, my classmates for the whole years when I was in secondary school.

“Daehwi, w-what are you doing here? Don’t tell me you’re staying in the same room as me just like previous secondary school years?” –Seongwu

“Yes, yes! We’re in the same room, Seongwu. I’m so happy to see you!” –Daehwi

Daehwi excitedly jumps to hug me tightly. I hug him back, patting lightly on his back. Its been years that I’ve known him. Daehwi is can be considered the closest friend I have so far and he knows me best about almost everything.

“Hmm… did I just get ignored?” –M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter