CHAPTER EIGHT

Euphoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We spent the entire 30 minutes of the walk to his hotel talking about anything and everything that popped into our heads. He tried his best to explain to me how he got into BTS, how hearing RM rap convinced him to sign to their current company even though it was still small and didn't have a great reputation back in the day. He told me how he felt when they won number 1 for the first time on a music show broadcast and how he cried like a baby back at home afterwards. His facial expressions told a whole story just by themselves. Every time he smiled or laughed, my heart would start doing backflips in my chest. And the entire time we were talking, his hand never let go of mine. I asked him if he felt the tingling sensation and he said yes. But he said it was the warm kind of tingly. The kind that makes you feel nice on the inside. I nearly melted. By the time we got to the hotel, and after taking many detours and extra turns, we basically knew each other's life stories. But I had a feeling we didn't cover nearly everything. His was obviously more interesting than mine but I felt like I actually knew him as a person now.

As we turned the corner, we saw the bright lights from the hotel's lobby flood onto the sidewalk. Both of us suddenly slowed down. Neither of us wanted to go in.

"Does this look familiar?" I waved at the front entrance when we got closer. He looked up at the sign then back at me. I'm guessing he didn't know what the word "familiar" meant.

익숙해 (igsughae)

"Ohhhhh!" He nodded, "Like how you look uhhhh....familiar?"
"Exactly. Like how I look familiar." I pointed back at the hotel, "So are we at the right place?"

"You guys made it!" a tall guy with blonde hair and the same deep voice I heard over the phone ran out from the lobby with 5 other guys in tow. All of them were as good looking as the next with perfect skin and bodies to match. I swear, all of them looked like they popped out of a shoujo manga. Jungkook quietly let go of my hand and made his way to the incoming group of guys. 
"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!" another tall guy with brown hair and prince-like features yelled, racing down to meet Jungkook halfway. His hand was extended and landed on Jungkook's arm with a loud smack. "Don't you EVER do something like that again! Do you know how many times I freaked out today cause of you? A LOT! I'm old! It's not good for my heart!!"

"Sorry," Jungkook kept his eyes on the ground, shuffling his feet back and forth. I'm starting to think he does that when he's nervous or anxious. Or both. "I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean for it to play out like this. I just....wanted to meet her so badly."
"Well at least you actually did and it wasn't a total waste," the guy I assumed was RM stepped towards him, giving him a gentle pat on the head. "It's ok. You made it back safely and that's all that matters right now. We have an earl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter