CHAPTER SEVEN

Euphoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook?" I finally said, feeling his hair move against my lips as I talked. It was mad soft and surprisingly not dead from the number of times he's probably dyed it. Jungkook eyes fluttered open and looked up at me. "Hmmmm?" he hummed letting his arms fall to his side. He opened his legs a bit so I could slide from his lap onto the bean bag and be eye level with him.
"Don't you think you should call or text the rest of BTS? I mean, just to let them know you're okay. You haven't contacted them all day so they're probably worried."

He almost flew off the bean bag and launched me across the room with how fast he stood up.

"Oh my gosh I've been gone the whole day! I didn't tell them anything! Holy frick they're gonna kill me!"  He grabbed his phone from his pocket and opened up his settings to connect to the wifi. I told him the password and the second it connected, 45 different messages and missed call alerts came shooting out. It was in a whole bunch of Korean I couldn't read but they all looked pretty frantic. Jungkook opened up LINE and scrolled through all the texts before finally typing something. I'm guessing BTS was on the alert cause as soon as he sent it, his phone buzzed with a call.

"Hyung, before you say anything I am SO SORRY. I didn't mean to be gone the whole day. I jus-"

All I heard was the sound of very loud and very angry voices on the other line. There were a couple of "Yah's" and I heard his name mixed in there but aside from that, I couldn't understand anything else. Mental note to self: start learning Korean.

"Yeah it was necessary! You know how important this is to me! 3 years, hyung. 3 freakin' years! Now I finally see her in person, obviously I'm gonna go out looking for her. I mean, I didn't expect to actually find her but I did. Yeah, we talked about it. Yup, she's seen me too. It's been going on the same time as mine. Wait...wait wait wait. You want me to what? I don't think she....ok fine, you talk to her."

Jungkook handed me his phone, "They want to talk to you." I took it from him slowly, not sure of whether I should be scared or not. "Wait, why?" I asked, trying to stall for a bit. He just shrugged with this annoyed look on his face. "Dude, I don't even understand Korean." He leaned over and patted my knee, "Don't worry. Someone over there speaks English." I brought the phone up to my ear. 
"Hello?" I said, already feeling the invisible pressure come on me. A rough but gently sounding voice spoke back, "Hi! This is RM."

RM? What kind of name is RM?

"Um, hello! I'm sorry about keeping Jungkook for so long. I didn't know he could technically call you guys with an app. My bad."
"It's ok, it's not your fault. He snuck past our manager and went by himself. He knew he should've called."
"You mean like...he ran away?"
"Yup. Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter