CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Euphoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready?" one of the stylist unnis shouted into the main bedroom area of the hotel. There was a chorus of loud whoops and cheers. I could pick out Jungkook's voice from a line up at this point. He was also the one who cheered the loudest. I was stuffed in the bathroom, doing last minute touch ups to my hair. The stylist unnis who worked on my hair and make up were seriously magicians. Not really sure how they managed to get me to actually look half decent, but they did. My hair was swept up in a simple updo and the make up look was natural with a slight pop of dark brown and taupe to compliment the dress Jungkook and I found. It wasn't too extra. The top section stopped at my waist and was blinged out with a ton of sequins that twinkled every time the light hit me. The bottom section was made of a gorgeous, thick taffeta material that was higher in the front and lower in the back. The whole thing was a rich navy color that sorta matched with the boys's whole "black and white tie" theme. I didn't have any accessories on, but honestly I really don't think I need any. The dress spoke for itself. I know it's a bit plain compared to what most artists wear to there things but I'm not the star.

"Noona!" V's voice called out, catching me a bit off guard. He's never called me that before. Frankly, no one has. But it sounded cute coming from him. "Can you hurry? Jungkook's getting super jittery. It looks like he's about to take off or something."
"Yah!"

I had to force myself to stop cracking up at Jungkook's little outburst before I stepped out. The first thing I noticed was how quiet it got. The second thing I noticed was Jungkook. My own mouth threatened to drop open but I kept it cool. His chocolate brown hair had been retouched a bit and was neatly swept into a middle parted style. Rings adorned his fingers and he was the only one wearing a classic black suit and tie combo. He literally looked like he just stepped out of a fairy tale. I almost died.

"What?" I scanned their dumbstruck faces then down at my dress, suddenly feeling kinda self conscious. "Is there something wrong? Does it look bad? Is it too shiny? Oh my gosh, one of y'all needs to say something before I lose it."
"You look stunning," RM replied, the first one to break out of whatever trance I put them in. Jungkook stayed silent next to him, nodding his head slowly. His eyes were still on me by the time the rest of the members agreed with their own compliments. He was literally still staring even when the manager came in and escorted them out of the hotel room. 

"Kookie? Are you uhhh...okay?" my hand found his and pulled him up from the bed. He gave his head a little shake almost like he was physically clearing it. "Huh? Yeah. I was just...."
"You were just?"
"Looking," he pulled me in for a light kiss on the temple to avoid ruining my make up, "at how pretty you are. And trying not to hog you to myself."
"But I'm your girlfriend. I figure out of all the guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter