Highschool is.. interesting (OT9ish)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaeyoung would consider herself a "good child" or.. a quiet one at least. Never one to raise her hand in class or try and attract attention, she always stayed in the very corner of the cafeteria with- at the very least, one person with her (nearly always Dahyun).

 

So, with a non-trouble like girl image in her mind, Chaeyoung was shocked when she saw a crowd and in the middle was Dahyun getting beaten up by the jocks. Her best friend. She was even more shocked because, dear gosh, the short girl marched over to the crowd and began punching how Momo had taught her.

 

That's why she's sitting here, outside of the principal's office, with Dahyun, with both having a bandage that wrapped around their heads.

 

"You didn't have to get involved.." Dahyun muttered quietly, cheeks red in embarrassment.

 

"How long?"

 

The older girl looked slightly offput but answered. "..it started a couple of minutes before you arrived."

 

Chaeyoung frowned and slung an arm over the other girl's shoulder, ignoring the pain in her shoulder.

 

The door of the principal's office opened, and a tall, pretty lady stepped out, halting as she noticed the highschoolers.

 

"Hey there twerps, what happened?"

 

"..." Chaeyoung spared a tiny glance towards Dahyun who shrugged, the lady seemed trustworthy.

 

"A few of the jocks were punching her."
In an instant the cool and polished image of the woman faded, and an angry one was left, "I'll have a talk with Joohyu-- Miss Bae,"

 

The two exchanged a look and were about to open their mouths when a sudden crashing at the end of the hall.

 

"....uhhhhhh..."

 

Then chaos ensued.

 

Sana was halfway on the floor, Mina trying her best to pick the girl up and Momo was laughing at Sana while the two oldest were jabbing each other in the ribs. The only normal people were Tzuyu and Jihyo, who ignored them all, Jihyo coming over to them.

 

"Who did this," Jihyo's tone left nothing to question, it also got the attention of everyone else.

 

"Who the actual frick, did. this."

 

Sana had gotten up, Mina's hand in hers as she stomped towards Chaeyoung, who really was just kinda panicking, "I..uh..got into a fight, because..they were kicking Dahyun." She tried to explain quickly but what she feared, happened.

 

Momo looked downright outraged-- well, everyone did, the pretty lady just looked amused. Like. Super. Duper. Amused.

 

"Park Sooyoung, a pleasure to meet you. Let me just go and speak to Miss Joohyun, I'm sure we'll be able to work something out." Sooyoung was laughing and winked at them all before disappearing.

 

"Did you..tell her yet that we're literally the gang around here?"

 

Tzuyu deadpanned, wrapped in a jumper between the two younger Japanese girls. She had been down with a cold, not being able to go to school with the others.

 

"No, and..I mean, she seems

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter