The lights are melting (2na, Michaeng)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The lights and music somehow brought her heartbeat in sync with themselves, and Sana couldn't exactly tell if it was due to the copious amounts of alcohol that had managed to get into her system-- people had offered her many drinks, or that the fact that she was slightly annoyed at Momo for managing to disappear into the arms of pale-faced girl the moment they'd entered.

 

It wasn't like Sana herself wasn't a huge party goer, she was. But honestly, the reason that had held her back from finding someone to faces with, slipped her mind. Probably because even if she was incredibly good at holding her liquor, after a while, the best drinker will always fall.

 

But, there was school tomorrow and Sana hated feeling crappy in the morning so, with what a normal person would've felt bad with, she would feel alright so she stuck with the amount that she already had and was already sipping at a bottle of water.

 

"Um.."

 

A noise was made behind the counter, and Sana paused, mouth open as she turned to see a short (and short haired) girl looking quite timidly at the ground.

 

"Yes?" Sana inquired wryly, a bit amused, she didn't look exactly like a person that would begin a conversation on her own.

 

The other girl, after a few minutes, looked up, "uh... would you mind... getting that bottle for me?" She whispered so that Sana had to lean in and pointed to a bottle that just escaped her grasp-- even on her tippy toes.

 

"....." Snickering, Sana lazily leaned even closer, "Chaeyoung-ya, I know that Nayeon-unnie is off playing with Tzuyu but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter