Cinnamon buns (Joyrene)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Prompt; 1960's police force au. Joohyun doesn't try to detangle the mess that is Sooyoung and Her.

 

 

It's a bit strange that they dance around feelings a lot and just go in for the physical touches.

 

But that's from an outside perspective. Sooyoung can't question why once she ruined her expensive coat in the rain, just so she could watch Joohyun stare through a window at some sorts of pastries.

 

(Dropping the stone hard facade, Joohyun had begged, "C'mon, Soo, one pie can't hurt anyone. They're only a half a pound for four."

 

Sooyoung just sniffed but found herself snubbing out her cigarette and entering the bakery.)

 

Likewise, Joohyun doesn't flinch when she finds Sooyoung lounging on her bed, smoking and having a shot of expensive whiskey or the endless smirks that are lazily sent in the office when nobody's looking.

 

At the end of the day, its only them and fire hot kisses after a few drinks at the pub.

 

.

 

Kissing Sooyoung is rather like kissing alcohol and cigarettes. Sometimes there's mint flavours but that's only occasional.

 

"You've got to stop smoking. It's bad and you stink at times." Joohyun had spoke up after throwing half a dozen boxes of the paper sticks in the bin.

 

"My life isn't spinning around on other people's decisions." Sooyoung replied cockily.

 

A few seconds later, she spoke up again, "Do I really stink? I should stop..."

 

The latter was only whispered but Joohyun picked it up. She sighed.

 

"No, really. Just for you I will."

 

(Yerim kept asking why in the bloody heck she'd stopped. Sooyoung just shrugged, "I decided to."

 

It was hard. Joohyun knows and she thankful.)

 

.

 

Nobody suspects really anything, they only get rather odd glances from a few others on the force who are dealing with their other love problems.

 

Blinking past the hazy rain and the fresh smell of fish'n chips that drifts into the shared apartment flat.

 

Knees, teeth and hands knock together in a familiar pattern.

 

When the two wake up wrapped together, Joohyun can see the movements of trying to get a morning cigarette only to find that none are in her fancy jacket that Sooyoung displays. She rew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter