Happy (Wheesun)

The adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 Wheein figured, well, of course, Solar's milky, smooth stomach belonged to her, they flirt too much to be normal friends, maybe considered best friends but still, the abs should belong to her, right?

 

That's why she's completely angry at Eric Nam for having his filthy hands too low to be on Solar's waist but rather her hips instead.

 

The younger girl has spent her night so far watching Solar out of the corner of her eyes and cursing everyone of those scumbags who touch too low on the body of her unnie. Which, in reality, Wheein didn't even have the right to say because duh, she's a very good coward when it comes to her feelings.

 

"You're looking ready to spit fire, i-"

 

Her best friend magically appeared from the crowds, sliding up silently. Hwasa had managed to put in a word before being (surprisingly) completely shut up by the shivering glare that Wheein forgot to turn off when she looked to her side.

 

"-it's been a while since I've seen Jealous Wheein," Hwasa finished while pushing a plate of chips into her hands, "try not to kill anyone." before disappearing once again, it would probably have Wheein laughing at the random skill of appearing and disappearing if she wasn't in such a bad mood.

 

The longhaired blonde grumbled out "I'll try my best," and ignored the disgusting smell of alcohol that trailed from the kitchen.

 

"That is if he doesn't stop trying to go lower into unnie's pants," Wheein growled lowly, her cheerful image changing in the blink of a second as her eyes traced the dangerously short crop top and the tight white underneath. Solar's stomach tensed while she laughed at something Eric said,

 

Wheein wanted to go over to smack the smug grin that appeared on his face.

 

Hmph, well fine then. She leaned against the very uncomfortable spot that was the wall and continued to glare holes at the ceiling right above the two. If Wheein happened to drink, then she would have been safely tipsy and happy in the bathroom plus, for further intel, she wouldn't even be here if she hadn't heard that Solar was coming (...also cause her dang promise to do that "do something once" to Byul).

 

She bit on a chip in annoyance, cursing internally at the piece that jammed into her gums.

 

From an outsider's view. The funny thing about the entire situation would be that no one except her close friends would know that she's glaring. Wheein's face looked more like a puppy who'd been kicked in the stomach at the moment, and as she chewed, her eyes narrowed to the point of fine lines; Eric had leaned in closer, close enough to practically touch noses with Solar.

 

This certainly was not the first time, but it was much, much more closer and nothing in this world could make Wheein's frown/pout disappear.

 

Well... Maybe if Solar walked towards her would erase it. Which probably...would not happen, but you know, dreams can come true (her dream right now is to dump the can of soda that someone just shoved into her hand over the ever popular Eric Nam).

 

But, on a completely different topic, Wheein didn't feel any better with the nauseating smell of peach (probably spiked) pop drifting up into her nose.  And so, for the first time that night, the irritated girl pushed off of the wall to go dump the can into the bin.

 

She started to navigate through a small crowd to her left, holding the can tightly- which, in later thinking, it would've been better to just pawn it off to someone else.

 

However! Despite her irritated grip, a person stumbled into her heavily, making the soda fly out of her hands and onto the floor. Wheein's ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter