Daehwi

My Ong!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seongwoo’s POV

6.00a.m.

I heard my alarm clock rings, telling me to wake up. The time is normal for me. I usually wake up at this time because I have many things to do in the morning usually. I wake up from my bed and do some simple stretchings before heading out to the bathroom.

Its been a few days since I stayed at a new apartment with the other members but I still can’t really adapt that well yet. Previously we stayed at a smaller and cheaper dorms where we have to share beds, a double decker bed for everyone except one who gets single bed which is our leader, Jisung.

So back to current situation. As I was about to exit my room, I took my towel & other necessity with me to the bathroom. I push the bathroom door but it was occupied so I knock to know who’s in.

“Excuse me. Who’s in there?”

“Me!” A familiar cute voice is heard from the back of the door. Its none other than Daehwi.

“Daehwi, are you done yet? I need to take a bath.” I pouted while leaning on the door.

 

Nobody’s POV

Few seconds later, the door is finally open, revealing a half dressed Daehwi with wet hair and he’s wiping his hair with fast speed.

“Hyung, I’m done!” Daehwi excitedly exclaim while hugging the older. Additionally Daehwi whispers a few words that made his hyung blush a little.

“Hyung, you haven’t even bathed yet but why do you smell so good?”

Seongwoo pat his back and shrug his blushness,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter