Is He...?

Twisted Fate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kai qoute:  Sometimes  it’s not the person your miss, but the feelings and moments you had when you were with them.  

 


Kai walked into the school after parking his car in the parking lot, he walked to where he knew Sehun's car always come through. Feeling dread from the inside out, Kai felt a living person without his soul, Don't even start with how he felt right now, because he felt like , the whole ordeal with Sehun was killing him slowly. Sehun was selfless and endless giving. Without him, Kai didn't think he could be where he was today, all he wanted was for his best friend to forgive him, because he couldn't imagine his life without Sehun as his best friend.He didn't want a live where Sehun wasn't part of it no matter how little the other's presence might be. If not as a lover at least as a friend.  he didn't want to know what he would be without Sehun,  he was sure it would be like loosing a part him that he would never recover from. He would be nothing without Sehun. Because Sehun was his other half. Without Sehun in his life, it left a gaping hole that no one could ever fill no matter how hard they try.  Sehun had been everything that he had ever wanted. Kai never saw this coming,  He felt as if he had been buried deep in a broken dream, where he was knee-deep without a plea. It was a ing toture without Sehun. It's only been a day but he felt as if ages had passed. He have to make things right. He would do anything to earn Sehun's forgiveness. He could never let go of his friend. No matter what might come he would stick with Sehun till the very end. it’s just gotten to be too much. Kai was struggling to hold back his feelings for Sehun. If he didn’t love Sehun so much as his best friend he would try to distance himself, but there’s more than just romantic attraction toward the younger. They’ve been each other’s anchors for years now. You don’t just walk away from a bond like theirs. That was why he wanted to fix things. He have to– no he needed to fix things with his best friend. We wished he could turn back the hand of the clock to make things right, where Sehun wouldn't be mad at him, where they would be happy like they used to. But for now he would give Sehun the time he had asked. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked, then stop before he turned around when he heard his name being called. "Hey Kai!" He saw Kris running toward him. "Alright wait a second" But Kai didn't want to face Kris now, he wanted to see Sehun and see how the other would treat him, wanted to see if Sehun would at least spare him a glance or hopefully would even say a word or two to him"I need to go Kris" was all he said before turning around to keep walking. "Hold on a damn minute" Kris yelled impatiently. "I need to talk to you. Damnit" "I don't have a minute, not now Kris, just ing leave me alone" "You can be pissed all you want but quit being a ." Kris said as he caught up with Kai. Kai stopped his movement and turned slightly to glance at his friend. "Look I am not trying to act like a or something, I just– I want to see Sehun before classes start, it's important" Kris sighed before he nodded. "Alright, go see him, but I am guessing he's probably still mad at you" "You knew?" "Of course i knew, he's like a kid brother to me, I will know when he's troubled" Kai sighed, of course, how could he forget what Sehun meant to Kris."I don't know what to do Kris" Kai said defeatedy . Kris gave him a sympathetic look. "You hurt him Kai" "I know" "Why did you?" Kris crossed his arms over his chest as he stared down at his friend.  "I don't know man, one moment I love Sehun, the next his brother is asking me out and telling me not to tell his brother and now Sehun found out and he's mad at me. And I am still pathetically in love with him." Kris shook his head with a chuckle."Of course you are.–" he chuckled again  "You both are idiots" he said resting a gentle hand on Kai's shoulder. "I am the stupid one" "No. you don't understand Kai, you both are stupid" Kris groaned "I wish I could make you two realize what you're both missing" Kai didn't understand what his friend was talking about."what do you mean?" He asked narrowing his eyes. Kris shook his head once again. "I wish I could tell you how Sehun really feels, but I can't because it's not my place to say it, and same goes to you, I wish I could tell Sehun how you feel but I can't argg" he groaned again. "You both are stupid. Really" "H- how does Sehun feel?" Kai's heart began racing like it might jump out of his ribcage, he didn't want to raise his hope "Perhaps does he– does he have–"  "No." Kris quickly cut him off. "Did you not here what I said? I can't tell you, it's Sehun's to tell not mine. But really Kai you made the wrong choice, you choose the wrong person" Not again. Why the does everyone keeps telling me i made the wrong choice? Who the hell do they want me to be with? "Oh yeah?" He said and Kris nodded "So why don't you uhm tell me who the right person is?" "Sehun" Kris said without an ounce of hesitation. Kai let out a bitter laugh. "You don't get it do you? I love Sehun. Kris, you knew that, but Sehun doesn't love me, heck he doesn't even like me in that way, he have someone else he likes" "Okay!"Kris nodded and chewed on his lips, clearly trying to hold back a laughter "Who might that be?" "Jeon ing Jungkook" This time, Kris laughed, as he looked at Kai like he was the dumbest person on Earth. "Right! Okay then, good luck to both of you. But let me give you a piece of advice. 'Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command" he smoothen Kai's blazer and adjusted his neck tie "You don't love Shixun Kai, heck i doubt if you even feel something for him." he patted Kai's chest directly where his heart lay, and with that Kris patted his shoulder one more time before walking way. Kai stared at his friend's retreating figure as he allowed those words to sink in.
Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command. He repeated Kris' words in his head. Kris is a cryptic bastard. Kai decided.  He heaved another sigh and was about to walk away when he felt a hand circling around him, hugging him from behind. He was startled but immediately recognized who it was."Hey baby!" Shixun said softly. Kai turned around a little."Hey! Where is Sehun?" Was what he asked. Because that was the most important thing to him. Sehun. Shixun was silent for a moment and Kai slowly unwrapped Shixun's arm from his waist before turning around completely when he noticed the other's quietness. And Shixun had his bottom lip trapped between his teeth. He looked sad and remorseful, he took a deep breath before he said.
"I am sorry Kai. I caused this rift between you and Sehun, I should have thought before I asked you not to tell him" he ran his fingers through his well styled hair."I was so stupid, I was waiting for the right moment to surprise him but everything got ruined" and the next thing Kai noticed was tears rolling down his boyfriend's face."I am sorry Kai. I will do whatever it takes to make sure things are good between you two again." Kai felt his heart sinking at the sight, he moved closer and pulled his boyfriend into his arms. Shixun buried his face at the crook of his neck as he cried. "I am sorry–" he choked on a sob. "Hey" Kai rubbed his back in a soothing manner. "It's okay, it's not just your fault, I am at fault as well." Which was true, he should have insisted on telling Sehun but he didn't and went along with what Shixun wanted. "No please it's my fault and I just want you to know how truly sorry I am. It breaks my heart to see you hurting. I am sorry Kai. I love you so much"  Kai hummed and tightened his grip on Shixun's body."Shh, cry no more" he shushed and he raised his head to adjust his position but his eyes caught the sight of Sehun, staring at them from a far. His heart sank further from the look on Sehun's face. Sehun looked at him with an unreadable expression, but there was that look of betrayal and disappointment still lingering in his eyes.
He wanted to apologise over and over until the words were cemented into Sehun. He hurt Sehun but he would live up to that mistake now. He would never forget the way Sehun was looking at him now..He couldn't forget the disappointment sprawled over Sehun, evident in the way his shoulders had slumped. Kai tried to offer a smile but Sehun turned away and walked toward the classrooms. He sighed before gently pulling away and used his thumb to wipe Shixun's tears. "We'll figure out what to do .okay?" Shixun nodded "now let go to class." He pulled his boyfriend along as they walked to their classroom. When he entered into the classroom, he was expecting to see Sehun sitting somewhere but surprisingly he was in their seat looking attentively at the book in his hand. Kai let out a breath of relief. H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter