In flagrante delicto.

Twisted Fate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Two months later.

 


Something had been bothering Sehun for quite a while now, Kai had been distant for the past 7 weeks and whenever Sehun asked to hang out during the weekends like they usually did, Kai would bring up an excuse, and it's like his excuses never seemed to end. Sehun had been trying to understand why was this happening and what the hell was going on but whenever he asked Kai if everything was okay with him? The latter would dismiss it with a ' it's fine, just family stuff'. It should convince Sehun but it didn't, instead it only made him more suspicious of what was actually going on with his best friend. And sometimes Kai would seem as if he wanted to tell Sehun something but he would dismiss the idea in the end  Sehun wanted to know but he didn't want to push his limits, he knew Kai would tell him whatever it was when he felt ready to say it– that was if there's anything wrong at all. He sighed and rubbed his temple, turning his head sideway when his phone went off, it's Jungkook, Sehun smiled as he picked the call up. "Hey Kook what's up?" "Hey hunnie! Are you still in bed?" "Yup why?" Jungkook gasped dramatically from the other side. "Did you finally get laid last night? How was it, is his big or did you top?–" "Oh my God Jeon Jungkook shut the up, I didn't" Jungkook chuckled."I know I am just kidding, I know you wouldn't do that– besides you don't have a boyfriend" "What makes you so sure? And who even told you that I am gay?" "Oh please, who are you kidding?  my gay radar is not a joke. you know," Sehun let out a throaty chuckle."Okay you win, I am gay with no boyfriend and still a – so is that what you call to remind me of?"  "Oh not at all,.. I call to ask if you'll be free later tonight or tomorrow I want talk to you about something, it's been on my mind for a long time, and I've been pondering over it for two ing months now." Sehun hummed. "Well I have a family outing today, but you can come later in the evening, I am sure I'll be home by then" "Okay then, see you soon hun" "Bye Kook" And with that the call ended. Sehun stood from his bed and wandered around his room before stopping in front of his closet, he smiled for solely one reason. Kai, he had been counting down the days until their graduation. One more month and he would tell Kai how he felt about him. Even though Kai was being distant now, Sehun was sure he would come around and he dismissed that thought just as it came, he had thought about it enough for the day, he wouldn't let it bother him for now . He  wanted to focus on the thought of confessing to Kai in a month to come and he have a good feeling that Kai would reciprocate his feelings. It was hope, and he remembered his papa saying 'good thing always come to those who wait', Sehun has waited enough, one more month and he would call Kai his own.  Hopefully. The thought of having Kai as his man, and doing naughty things made him giggle and blushed, he wondered how Kai's lips would feel against his, how Kai's toned and muscular body would feel under his touch. He covered his face with his palms before proceeding to pick a pair of Gucci black shirt and a blue jeans and wend his way into the bathroom. After the refreshing shower his body deserved and changing into his clothes he walked to his brother's room that was situated beside his, he knocked a few times before pushing himself into the room. He glanced at the room, it was neat in all aspects save for the slightly messed bed, that indicated his brother just woke up and he was probably in the bathroom. He took a few steps toward the bed and he saw his brother's phone vibrated as a new text notification showed up, he picked it up without much thoughts, it's a text from a person named. 'K. My boo'. *Hey babe are you still in for today's outing? Sehun chuckled, "Jesus Shixun is seeing someone!" He concluded with a smile. He was happy for his brother for having someone he liked. He placed the phone back on the bedside then his eyes caught something else, it was some medication inside a container, his hand automatically went to it and picked it up. it's saying some about fertility, Sehun scrunched up his nose, he wondered why his brother have a fertility medication in his room. Before he could process further Shixun was already snatching the container from his hand. Startled, Sehun jolted from the sudden action, he didn't even realize when his brother walked into the room. "S-sorry I was just here to ask you if you have time today we're going out with pa and Dad– but I guess not?" Sehun wasn't sure "I saw a message from your boo asking something about outing–" "Get out!" Shixun yelled at him. "What?" "I said out, how dare you came into my room and search through my thing?" "I didn't search through your things I swear" Sehun said in a frantic manner. "The message just popped up and I saw it–" "It's okay!" Shixun suddenly said with a sigh as his features softened a little. "I am sorry I was just on the edge lately" . Sehun nodded even though he didn't understand his brother's sudden and rapid changes in mood. "It's fine I get it– so uhm do you want to go or?" "Nah, I am going out with my boyfriend" "Ah okay, that's good" he said with a genuine smile. "So what's his name? Do I know him?" He asked. "I will tell you his name soon, and yeah you do know him"  Sehun's smile grew wider. "Oh really? Is he from our school? Our class?" "Oh God Sehun you ask a lot of questions like a prosecutor"  "What to do, it runs in the family "
That's right their papa (Eunhyuk) was a high ranking prosecutor.  "Yeah whatever, would you mind stepping out I want to change my clothes." Shixun dismissed the conversation. Sehun took that as his cue to walk out, he nodded before turning on his heels. His Dad was sat on the couch with his papa on his dad's lap as the two engaged into a passionate kiss ."Oh my God!" Sehun practically screamed.
"You two should get a room" he added and his parents pulled away as his papa gently slid off his dad's lap. His fathers looked at him with a slight embarrassment, probably from getting caught by their son."We didn't know you'll be coming down this early" His dad defended with a sheepish grin. Sehun nodded and smiled."I was so excited for today's outing, should I call Kai?" He said but didn't wait for his parents to respond before he continued "Yeah I should probably call him and ask him to join us"Again He didn't wait for his fathers approval as he brought out his phone and dialed Kai's number. The latter picked up on the first ring.
"Hey!" "Hey Kai! are you free today, my fathers and I are going for a family outing so I was wondering if you could join us?" There was a long pause before Kai responded. 
"I would love to. but I have some place I needed to be. I am sorry" Sehun felt disappointed but he didn't allow it to show. He forced a smile even though Kai couldn't see him ."It's okay. I wiil see you tomorrow. Then ?" "Yeah, tomorrow. I will make it up to you. I promise" "Alright, see you tomorrow ."  "Yeah bye"  With that the call ended. Sehun held his phone, staring at the item absentmindedly for a long moment, he couldn't help the foreboding feeling in his gut, he couldn't help but wonder what was so important to Kai that he couldn't make time to meet him today. But he wasn't allowed to dwell in it for long when he felt a presence behind him as his Papa placed a hand on his shoulder. "You're okay Sehun?"  Sehun turned slightly to face him "Yeah why?"  "You've been staring at your phone for almost 4 minutes" the man said him. "Oh, I was uhm– it's nothing" he decided. "No something is wrong, tell me what is it?" His papa insisted. Sehun sighed before he said."It's Kai" "Yeah I heard you talking to him"   "I asked him if he could join us but he said he had something else to do, I am just being stupid to think I am important to him" he said throwing his hands in the air uselessly. "No you're not stupid and you're important to Kai, may be what he had to do is very, very important for him." Eunhyuk rubbed his son's back in a soothing way. "Yeah. your papa is right" his Dad said,  taking closer steps toward them. Sehun was grateful for his fathers support.
"Okay" he decided to agree with them. His parents smiled at him."Now come let's eat breakfast, we're going to have a long day"  He nodded, once again smiled before walking with his fathers to the dinning room. A few minutes later Shixun joined them, all dressed in his usual elegant outfit. A black jeans paired with a white button up shirt and a black Armani jacket, he's really the definition of a prince. All beautiful, and classy. He took his seat beside Sehun and greeted their parents before he began to eat his food. "What's the occas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter