Dilemma.

Twisted Fate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Kai's qoute: An act of love that fails is just as much a part of the divine life as an act of love that succeeds, for love is measured by fullness, not by reception. So Let no one who loves be called unhappy. Even love unreturned has its rainbow.
    Sehun's almost 18 and Kai is already 19      Kai glanced at his alarm clock with a groan, he hated Mondays, the only good thing about it was that he would get to see Sehun again, he couldn't get enough of his best friend. Sometimes he wished he could just moved into Sehun's house or the latter would move into his, so they could be together all the time. Kai was sick for a year when he was little, it was the reason why he couldn't enroll in school like he was supposed to, but he believed it was a blessing in disguise, he was able to meet Sehun because of his late enrollment. it used to bother Kai that he was the eldest in his class even though there were others who were of his age and in the same grade as him, but everything became perfect the moment Sehun stepped into the classroom eight years back. He had been secretly in love with his best friend from the first moment he set his eyes on him, he might be only 11 at that time, but he knew what he felt was stronger than a mere crush, and as time passed he recognized the feeling as love. He had been wanting to confess to Sehun but he was scared the latter might not feel the same way about him and that might ruin what they have. Even if he couldn't have Sehun as his lover he wanted to remain friends with him for a very long time. Forever if possible. He knew he was playing a dangerous game, letting himself feel what he felt for Sehun, knowing he couldn't act on it without ruining what they have right now. Either he continue hurting himself by holding it all in or he let it all out and lose his best friend. But he couldn't help it, he couldn't control how his heart yearned to be with his best friend. Sehun had the most beautiful smile, the most beautiful face, the prettiest body that Kai wanted to touch so bad, trail his hands over every inch and ravish.  And most importantly Sehun have the heart of an Angel. All in all Sehun was beautiful in every way a person could think of, Kai sometimes wondered how a person could be that perfect. He rubbed his face as he sat up, he couldn't wait to graduate high school, just three more months, –which would be the month of Sehun's birthday–he had been planning to confess to Sehun when they graduate because if Sehun happened to reject him at least things wouldn't be much awkward between them since he wouldn't be seeing Sehun five days a week, he could promptly avoid the other until they get comfortable to be friends again. All he wanted was for Sehun to be happy, and if that happiness lies somewhere else, he would support his friend to pursue it. It would be hard and painful but he would endure it with a smile for his friend, he wouldn't be selfish even if he wanted to, Sehun deserved all the happiness in this world and Kai was sure he could give him that. But he wasn't so sure if Sehun would want it, whatever it was Kai was ready to respect and support Sehun's decision.But for now, he would still remain a friend– the friend Sehun would always look up to,  Yet despite that, he couldn't help the way he felt when Sehun was clinging to his other friends. Like jungkook. It didn't seem to be anything beyond platonic but Ka was on edge. He got antsy when Sehun started getting too close to someone. He knew it wasn't fair and he would never do anything to stand in the way of Sehun's friendships or anything more but he still wanted to scream at the heavens whenever he saw Sehun clinging to someone the way he usually did to Kai. He didn't want a competition, he wished to be the only one for Sehun. Letting out a breath, Kai rose to his feet and made his way to the ensuite . He glanced at the unnecessary luxurious interior inside the bathroom before proceeding to take his shower.
It took him 30 minutes to dress up in his school uniform before making his way downstairs. His Dad was sat on the dining with a newspaper in his hands, his Mom was serving some food to his sister, she glanced up when she noticed her son's presence. "Look who decided to join us" his Mom said, tone playful. Kai shook his head with a smile as he took his seat next to his sister's. "Morning to you too mom" he grinned, before turning to look at his father "Good morning Dad!" He greeted. Kim Heechul lowered the newspaper in his hand and offered his son a smile."Morning Kai, how was your night?" "Good, and yours?" "Fabulous" his father said exaggeratedly, staring at his wife.  Kai didn't miss the look they shared, which meant two things, one: his dad was so in love with his mom, and two: he must have probably banged her to his heart content last night, either way Kai was glad his parents have each other."That's good to hear." He said turning to his sister. "Morning oppa!" "Morning Jennie" They ate breakfast, talking about random things, like how it's remaining a few months for Kai to graduate high school. And how his birthday party went( his 19th birthday party was a grand, which happened two days ago). They ended the breakfast by sharing a few pecks and hugs, before Kai picked his car keys (it was a new Bugatti Veyron, his dad gifted him for his birthday). Kai offered to give his sister a ride and he could tell she was grateful with the way she jumped excitedly.
"I really want to ride your new car" Jennie said entering the passenger seat. "I can see that" Kai entered the car as well, he couldn't wait to show off his new car to his friends. As they began to drive on the road, Jennie cleared before she said. "What do you think I should give Sehun oppa on his birthday?" She asked. Kai glanced at her for brief moment before turning his attention back to the road. "I don't know, what do you want to give him?" She placed her finger on her chin seemingly in thought "should I get him a diamond ring?" "What? Why would you gift him a ring?" She shrugged. "Well. He's rich, and I am sure he already have anything he's ever wanted, so I think a ring will do just fine" "No" Kai yelled, startling his sister."I mean, giving someone a ring means a lot, like when you're in a relationship or something" "Exactly!" She exclaimed "I want him to understand the message"  "Yah Kim Jennie!" He said louder than necessary. "Don't you dare!" He warned. Jennie erupted into a series of giggles.
"Relax oppa! I am only kidding, I know you like him, so I wouldn't dare make a move on him, besides you know I am gay as well and I have a girlfriend" she reminded.   Kai visibly relaxed upon hearing his sister's words. "Who's she? Lisa?" "That's right– but really oppa, you should tell Sehun how you feel about him already  " "I can't– just yet, not until after graduation"  "And why is that?" "I will tell you some other time" Kai said driving into the school premises, and just like he expected, students stopped and turned to stare at his new car in awe, some couldn't hide their envy. He Parked the car in a convenient place before stepping out.  "Wow I love your car" Kai heard Jimin's voice. "Birthday gift?" He asked and Kai nodded "damn you lucky bastard" he gave Kai a playful shove on the chest. "Stop talking as if you don't own a fortune yourself" "But not like yours" Jimin pouted. "Yeah whatever!" Kai dismissed the discussion. "Morning Jimin oppa" Jennie greeted coming to stand next to her brother. "Oh hello beautiful!" Jimin said in a flirtatious voice and Kai glared at him."Relax Kai, she's a kid sister to me, beside she's my cousin's girlfriend" Jennie blushed at that."See you later" she bid her goodbye and proceeded Into the school. Kai scanned the school premises, searching for his best friend's figure. He then glanced at his wristwatch and noticed it was still little early, Sehun was probably still on his way. "Let's go in" Jimin said. "Nah, go ahead I am waiting for Sehun" he said making himself comfortable on top of his car's hood. Jimin hummed before walking away. Kai brought out his phone to send a quick text to his friend and ask if the other was on his way but he was interrupted by the one and only Jeon Jungkook."Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked with a polite smile.  What the hell? Jeon must be up to something if he's being polite to Kai. He had never been polite to him. Never, even when Sehun asked the younger to treat Kai a bit nicer, he didn't "Am all ears" Kai said shoving his phone back inside his pants' pocket. "It's about Sehun" he stated. Kai quirked an eyebrow."What about him?" Jungkook rested his weight on his left leg and smoothened his blazer a little "I want to ask him out, so I was wonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter