Reunion.

Twisted Fate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sehun qoute :A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.  

 

"Sehun!" Kai called the moment he opened his eyes. Upon hearing his name Sehun jolted up from his sleep. "Kai?"he asked no one in particular, he glanced at the room which was now empty. "Sehun!" Kai called again and Sehun realized it wasn't a dream, Kai was actually calling out to him. He groaned as he tried to sit up but stopped when he heard Kai speaking again. "No lay still, I will come to you" before Sehun could protest, Kai was already hopping down from his bed and walking toward him. And he didn't wait a second as he pulled Sehun into his arms for a gentle hug."You're okay" he said in a breathless tone. "Yeah, I am fine and so are you" Sehun stated the obvious. Kai sighed, tightening his hold on Sehun's body."I am glad you're okay." "Me too" "Thank you so much for this Hun" "Hey!" Sehun pulled away a little and cupped Kai's face, and the latter instantly leaned Into the touch."Don't thank me about this ever again" he said sternly "I didn't do it to earn anything from you not even your gratitude, I know you're grateful without needing to say it. Okay ?" Kai smiled and nodded. "Okay!" He said, taking his seat next to his friend. The two engaged in a causal conversation until their friends came to see them. (Kris, Chanyeol and Jungkook) There had been very few important people in Sehun's life and one of them was Kris ,Sehun truly respected and liked the older. He treated him like the older brother he never had and that happened because Kris always told Sehun that he was like a younger brother to him for the past six years when they first met and Sehun was 11 back then. From their first meeting, the two got along pretty well with each other. Even though Kris was mainly known as Kai's friend, he still hang out with Sehun and many times he would sit with them in the cafeteria during break to make sure Sehun was eating well. Another friend Sehun was proud to have was Jeon Jungkook, he was very jovial and kind, known as Sehun's second best friend like Jungkook liked to call himself. "Hey Sehun how are you feeling?" Jungkook asked taking closer steps toward them. "Much better thanks. Kook" "Kai, I can see you're alive" Jungkook joked and Kris smacked the younger on his head leaving Jungkook whining like a 5 year old. Kai chuckled softly."Yeah thanks to Sehunnie, I am still kicking" he said with a fond smile, eyes darting to stare at Sehun's direction. "You're lucky man, I wish I have a friend that could give me one of their kidneys" Kris said to Kai, then  his eyes darted towards Sehun."How are you feeling lil bro?" He asked. "I am getting better!" Sehun nodded with a smile. "I can give you that– I mean my kidney if you want" Chanyeol supplied with a grin looking at Kris and the latter just rolled his eyes clearly disinterested "Are you now feeling okay Sehun?" He decided to change the topic but Sehun had already caught the sincerity in Chanyeol's voice. "I think Jungkook had three just worrying about you.” he added and Sehun couldn't help but laugh a little hard, earning a worried look from Kai. "Don't laugh too hard, yeah?" Kai asked him and Sehun nodded. "Jungkook just love me too much" he said and Jungkook nodded in affirmation.  If Sehun had looked at Kai at the moment he could have seen the displeased look on his face. They chatted for almost an hour, Kris fed him with constant fondness whenever he said something to Sehun and Jungkook kept cracking jokes before they bid their farewell and left the hospital.
Their families came a few minutes later,
Every one was relieved to see them recovering. Recovery came as a package for them two weeks later and they're both good to go home. But it took another two weeks for them both to fully recover.  Within a short period of a month and half Sehun and Kai's friendship became even more stronger, Kai spent most his time with Sehun and the latter was truly grateful for that, they resumed to school and everything was going perfectly even as his love for Kai continued to grow with each passing second.He embraced it and cherished it like a treasure. Sometimes he would spent a lot of time just staring at his best friend, admiring his beauty , he felt contented whenever Kai smiled at him, the way Kai hugged him and those small innocent kisses he gave him on the cheek or forehead or when Kai was  just sitting with him, made him feel as if all his lonely night were finally over. The world just went away and made him realized how much in love he was over and over again, and life couldn't be any better. 
 
He wanted Kai to be the only one would ever love, he wanted him to be the only one he would kiss goodnight every night and wake up to him by his side. He wanted to have Kai for the rest of his life. Because Kai was his life, his love, the reason for his existence.  
*****   And just like how his Dad had told him, his papa and brother came back Into their lives. Sehun was truly happy to hold his papa and a lot of emotions flooded inside him as his papa hugged him muttering countless of apologies. He knew it' wasn't his Papa's fault thus he forgave him, he didn't want to dwell in the past but rather embrace the happy future that was yet to come with his family by his side. And it felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulder. Shixun on the other hand was a bit reluctant in accepting him, the relationship between them was awkward, because Shixun didn't initiate a conversation with him, and when Sehun did start a conversation, the younger twin hardly responded to it. He was being distant and difficult and Sehun didn't– couldn't understand why his brother's problem, couldn't understand why he kept treating him that way, when everything was never Sehun's fault to begin with. But it didn't last for long, a week after his papa and brother's appearance, Sehun decided to introduce Kai to his brother. And that's when the younger twin loosen up and became more accepting toward Sehun. And Sehun couldn't be more happier. Kai and Shixun hit it off like long time pals and Sehun would smile whenever he saw his brother and the love of his life getting along pretty well. Shixun enrolled into Sehun's school a few days later. Today was the day that Shixun wouldn't finally start attending classes. They're both dressed beautifully in their unique and expensive school uniforms as they bid their parents goodbye, Oh Donghae couldn't stop smiling as he watched his identical sons walked toward the limo. Sehun had suggested an idea to test his best friend, he wanted to know how much the other knew him, thus he suggested they wear everything identical just like how they looked. At first Shixun found the idea ridiculous and refused, but with a few pleading from his brother he later agreed. The driver opened the door for them and they both slipped into the car .They sat on opposite sides, facing each other, Shixun crossed his legs elegantly as he scrolled through his phone.  Had Sehun forgot to mention how gratefully elegant his brother was? Well Shixun was the perfect definition of a prince, he was everything Sehun wasn't. They way he executed things and even the way he talked were different from how Sehun did his things. Sehun continued to stare at his brother and wondered how someone could be this perfect. After a moment of silence Shixun cleared his throat before he said."So how is this going to work?" He asked quickly typing something on his phone, before he raised his head a little to look a Sehun. "You shouldn't talk or do anything, I will try and act like you" Sehun told him. Shixun hummed."You really do want to see how far he knows you?" He asked uselessly, because they've already talked about it. "Yeah" Sehun answered nevertheless.
The younger twin shrugged and continued to type on his phone. "There is something I want to tell you about Kai" Sehun said, he wanted his brother to know how he truly felt about Kai, he didn't know why but he felt the urge to let the other know. "Okay" the younger said but his attention was still on his phone. "It's about Kai" he began and his brother dropped his phone aside to give his attention "uhm you know Kai is my best friend right?" His brother nodded "I uhm kind of  have feeli–" "Hey can we talk about it later?" Shixun suddenly cut him off, as though
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter