Strange feeling.

Twisted Fate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  There was something in Sehun's heart, something he couldn't really describe at same time it felt familiar the moment he set his eyes on Shixun's fiance. He had been trying to ignore the feeling of uneasiness he felt when his brother told him about his marriage with that guy, named Kai. He wished he could understand what his heart was trying to tell him. Another thing Sehun was certain of was that; he had heard the other's voice several times in his dreams, like the other was reading him a story, but he couldn't be sure since he was in a Coma for almost two month. He felt a gentle hand squeezing his shoulder and he slightly turned to see Kris, smiling down at him. He smiled back, he couldn't believe Kris had finally found his way back to where he truly belonged, Sehun cried out of sheer happiness when his Dad told him about it. He wished he was awake to see his parents happy faces when it happened, but never the less seeing them all composed, content and happy now was worth it. His efforts hadn't gone in vain, he would forever be grateful to Chanyeol for helping him out. Kris squeezed his shoulder again bringing him out of his trance."You are okay?" His hyung asked. Sehun shifted a little before he nodded. "Yeah, just wondering– uhm hyung was i close with Shixun's fiance?" Kris eyes turned sympathetic. "Yeah" he said with a nod "you're best of friends for eight years now" Sehun's eyes widened, almost comically. "Best of friends?" He asked and Kris nodded again "Why don't I remember him?" "The accident." Sehun's silent for a moment as he tried to remember anything, just anything no matter how little it was about Kai. Until Kris nudged him a little. "He's the person I ran to warn before the accident. Isn't he?" "He is" Kris confirmed. "But why can't I remember him? Why?" Sehun whined kicking his legs like a toddler throwing a tantrum, causing his hyung to chuckle. "Give it time" "But I am even more curious to why he's the only one I've forgotten." "Don't stress yourself, the doctor told you that already. didn't he?" Sehun nodded, but there was a small pout on his face "I want to remember" he whined again. Kris sighed. "Maybe it's for a good cause" Sehun looked his brother in the eye, brows furrowing slightly. "Why would you say that? How can it be a good cause forgetting my best friend as you called him?" "Have you ever wondered why it's only him you don't remember?" "No, but I still don't understand" "What I meant was, maybe your mind has a reason for doing what it did, maybe there is something that might hurt you that's why it blocked your memories of him" Sehun was silent for a moment, allowing his brother's words to process before he shrugged no matter how hard he tired he couldn't seem to grasp a damn memory or understood the reason behind forgetting his best friend. "I am not sure 'cause I don't know" he said blinking at his hyung. "Okay" Kris his lips "How about you don't think about the past and just focus about the present? I mean forget about what you can't remember instead form new memories with him, befriend him again" Sehun blinked again and he gave his brother's words a thought before he nodded. "You're right, I guess I should do that" Kris smiled, a smile that indicated how proud he was of his younger brother. "That's right, you should do that baby bro" he leaned in and dropped a kiss on the younger's forehead. Sehun smiled and nodded."I want to get out of here" Kris chuckled again. "That can be arranged, but–" he glanced at his boyfriend who was currently taking a nap on the couch before turning to look at his brother "We have to wait for Dad and Pa, I don't want to act without there knowledge and that will definitely effect my allowance and I can't have that when I have a boyfriend to take on dates constantly and I still want to take care of my other family– foster mom and the rest." Sehun laughed, hitting his brother's arm gently.
"Don't worry, I can transfer some money to your account, I have lots of them. More than you do" Kris smirked. "You sure about that?" Sehun crinkled his nose."Uhm maybe" "Good thing you said maybe"  Sehun's brows furrowed and Kris almost laugh, a fondness swelling inside him at the genuine confusion on his brother's face. Then realization dawned on Sehun. "No way" he said eyes going wide. "Yes way" "Oh my God hyung, Dad gave you his shares?" "Half of them, even though I don't need them" Sehun pouted, but Kris could tell it was a faux one. "That's not fair" "Well I am the oldest and have lots of responsibly on me." Sehun nodded, a genuine smile curved on his lips, he rested his head on his brother's chest before wrapping his arms around the older.  "I am so happy to have you back hyung" "You never missed me, I've been with you all along" he said brushing his fingers through Sehun's hair. Sehun nodded in agreement. "True, but now it's different, now we know we're blood related, we are family" Kris hummed and didn't utter a word, instead he continued to  his brother's hair until the doctor came in to see Sehun for his daily check up.
****   It had been a week days since Sehun had been discharged from the hospital, he was currently sat in his hyung's room as he went through the photo album in his hand. There were many pictures of him and Kai together and Sehun could imagine how pretty close they must've been, judging from how Kai always had his hands around Sehun. There was a certain photo that Sehun took a long moment looking at, the photo seemed new (taken not long ago, probably a few months back) it was a picture of Kai, Kris, Chanyeol, Jungkook, Jimin and himself. All of them were staring right at the camera but Kai was staring at Sehun, it was not just a look you give a friend, it resembled something more like longing and someone could mistake it for love. But Sehun knew Kai was his brother's fiance there was no way on Earth theit friendship had escalated to something more. The longer he stared at the photo the more his heart made some weird flips in his ribcage, he didn't understand what he was feeling. But he could tell it felt familiar. Somehow. A few minutes passed and Sehun was able to put the picture away, as he proceeded to looking at the other photos. "You're still looking at those photos?" Sehun almost jumped at his brother's startling voice. He looked up and gave his hyung a bright smile. "Yeah," he nodded, urging his brother to came closer "I am looking at the life I can't remember" he told Kris. The older hummed before taking his seat next to his younger brother."How did you find it? Do you perhaps recognize any moment out of these?" He said pointing at the photos. "Yeah, I remember taking those photos but not just with Kai in them" he said, fidgeting with the photo album. "Tell me how close we used to be– I mean Kai and I" "Pretty close"  Kris said nodding to himself, before shifting a little to point at a particular photo "This one was taken a day after you and Kai were discharged after the surgery" Sehun knit his brows."Surgery? What surgery?" "Yeah, Kai was suffering from a kidney disease, you gave him one of your kidneys to save his life" Kris told him. Sehun took a deep Intake of air as the information sank in."I gave him my kidney?" "That you did" Kris nodded. "I guess that is enough to explain how close we were" Kris nodded once again. "You guys are pretty close." he repeated. Sehun chewed on his lips, he was curious about one thing. Though and he wanted to understand what his heart was trying to tell him whenever he looked at a picture that had Kai in it, which were pretty each one of them in the album. "Do I used to have feelings for him?" He blurted before he could stop himself. Kris eyes went wide for a moment before he played it off with a chuckle. "What? No y-you didn't" he stuttered. Sehun observed his brother for a while, he sighed before he said "Why do i feel there is more to what you're telling me" "No. Sehun don't assume things like that, you know I wouldn't lie to you, Kai loved your twin and he's going to marry him–" "Then why does my heart twist in an uncomfortable way whenever Kai and Shixun's relationship is mentioned" Kris let out an exasperated sigh as he rubbed his temple. "You're over thinking things, trust me hunnie it's nothing like that." "Then did Kai have feelings for me?" Kris shook his head and he couldn't help but think his brother was crossing a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter