He's Beautiful.

Twisted Fate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sehun's qoute: Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting.Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away– He took my breath away The moment I set my eyes on him.
Sehun is 10 and Kai is 11

 


Sehun hated his life, it was boring without his brother and other father, he thought everything was white and gold until his fathers had a huge fight that resulted in a divorce? Break up? He wasn't sure, all he knew was that his carrier father and twin brother had left them, and moved to another country, while he was left here with his Dad. (Oh donghae) Sehun was unbiased and benevolent he loved both his fathers equally and he hated being away from his Papa. He didn't know what went wrong, they were happy or at least he thought so, living a perfect life with his fathers and brother. Until couple of weeks ago that everything changed. He loved his brother so much, and he wasn't sure how his life was going to go on without the other, he wasn't happy and his father wasn't happy as well, even at his young age Sehun could tell that his Dad was keeping his sadness concealed for his son's sake. They're rich– no filthy rich to be precise, his father had always been a man of tremendous power, a billionaire due to the line of generation that had developed Ohdae motors. One of the most successful motor company that run in South Korea. The second biggest company in the whole of South Korea, after Kimsung ( which was owned by some Kims that Sehun didn't really know who they really were). But even with the amount of wealth and luxurious life he was living, it wasn't enough to fill in the gaping hole in his chest. His father always say to him 'Grind your weapons well son' which thankfully his carrier father told him its meaning 'train yourself well' but even after much training himself to understand and live the life he was faced with, he still missed his Papa and wished the latter were here with him today.  Today was his first day at his new school, where all the prestigious kids attended, his Dad didn't want him to be tied down to the memories of his brother from his previous school that was why he decided to change a new school for him. Glancing at the surroundings, Sehun clutched tightly on his backpack. With a heavy sigh, he lifted his head and trailed after the teacher that was supposed to take him to his new class.
"Class this is Oh Sehun, he's a new student and I want you all to be nice to him" the lady said, but Sehun's head was hung low, unable to look up at his new classmates. "What's his family name and status?" One of the boys asked. "Oh" the teacher simply supplied. "Oh? The Oh's as in the Oh empire that manufactures Ohdae motors?" Another asked. "Yes he's the son of CEO Oh Donghae. So please stop asking questions and be nice to him already." "Wah! He's rich" the second boy said again in pure amazement. "And beautiful!" A velvety voice caught Sehun's attention, he quickly raised his head to look at the boy that just spoke. His heart almost stopped at the sight of a pretty tan skinned boy, with a button like nose and plump lips, staring at him earnestly. And he literally took his breath away "He can sit with me, I like him." the boy added and Sehun could hear the sincerity in those words. They stared at each other without breaking their eye contact until the class teacher said. "Very well then, Sehun!" The teacher called  and Sehun turned his attention to look at her "introduce yourself dear". He gave a curt nod before bowing deeply to rest of his classmates."I am Oh Sehun, I hope you'll take care of me" he introduced with a small smile, eyes never leaving the tan skinned boy in his front. "Sehun you can sit with Kim Kai, I will see you later at the day to give you the remaining textbooks and explain other necessary things you need to know about our school" the teacher informed pointing a finger towards the tan skinned boy.  Kim Kai  Sehun made a mental note at the name.
  So cute and Beautiful. He nodded once again before making his way toward the boy who kept sending pretty smiles his way. “Hi! i’m Kim Kai ” the young boy grinned and extended his hand, his eyes soft as he looked into Sehun's eyes. “H-hi, i’m Oh Sehun,” Sehun said, slipping his hand into Kai's hand in order to shake it. his hand is so large, warm and soft. Sehun thought to himself,   
Kai smiled at him again and gestured at the seat beside him. "Thank you" he said as he took his seat next to Kai's.   His heart raced whenever he looked up and saw Kai still staring at him. Then he turned a little and looked at his other classmates who had all their eyes fixated on him as well, Sehun squirmed in his seat, feeling uncomfortable from the prying eyes  Kai took a notice and he cleared his throat."Hey relax, you look uncomfortable, are you alright?" He asked placing a gentle hand on Sehun's shoulder.  "It's just a little too much for me in this class to get comfy– they're all staring at me like hawks" Sehun said glancing through the class one more time. "Well, that's how it feels at first – I mean being in a new school, but believe me you will get used to it and I will make sure you feel better" Sehun offered a smile and a nod before turning his attention back to the board. The class went on perfectly with Kai helping him out with things, until it was finally time to go home. Sehun threw his backpack on, fixing the straps before standing up from his seat.  "thank you for today Kai" he said with a slight polite bow before turning to leave the class. "Hey wait up" Kai called a little when Sehun was almost by the door. Pausing in his tracks, hr turned to look at Kai questionably."let's go together" the boy said sending a smile Sehun's way as they walked.
****
"Sehun… why are you so perfect?” Kai asked randomly, breaking the topic of conversation at hand. “Like, seriously, it’s not fair.” Sehun found himself chuckling in disbelief, shaking his head, his heart race quickened, beating against his chest in a dangerous manner. For some reason Kai's words affected him and the latter had no idea about it. "You're pretty when you laugh" Kai added . Sehun's eyes snapped back to the other boy and he swore Kai's voice cracked on the word ‘pretty’. He  his lips and leaned back a bit. “I’m not pretty.” Kai's face reddened as he chuckled “Handsome, then? Whichever you prefer, that’s what you are.” Sehun didn't know what to say to that so he offered a small smile after a moment of laughter and he continued to walk down the hallway and Kai immediately trailed after him. "So want me to walk you home?" Kai asked "No thanks" Sehun said not stopping to spare Kai a glance not because he didn't want to but because the boy was giving him some weird butterflies in his stomach when ever he did that. "The chauffeur is waiting for me outside, so it won't be necessary to walk me home"  Kai still walked with him side by side as they left the classrooms premises. "Ah right– I almost forgot you're the prince of Ohdae's empire" Kai told him with a teasing smile. "I am not a prince" Sehun said with a light blush on his cheeks. "Oh believe me you are" "I am not" "You are–" "Young master" the two boys were interrupted by Sehun's chauffeur. "I believe it's time to take you home" he said with a polite bow. Kai gave Sehun a look that says 'i told you you're a prince'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter