A New Problem Arises

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Is there any more of us?” A lady 
spoke.

“What? Three isn’t enough?” Another one responded.

“You know it isn’t. Now is there another one?” 

“I know of one. Said to be the descendant of Apollo, the god of music.” 

“What be her name?” The third lady spoke as she sat back lazily.

“Jung Yerin.” 

“How do we get to her?” 

“In three days time, the kingdom of Valrida celebrates the anniversary of Queen Umji and her wife Yuju. They are of close friends.” 

“All hand hoay! We set sail for Valrida now!” The lady shouted as she commanded her crew.

“Yes captain!” The crew shouted in unison as they squabbled around the deck.

3 Days Later....

“Good morning world!” Yuju shouted as she pushed the wooden windows open and greeted the environment.

There it was again, the pink dove that sat on the same brunch everyday for the past few months. As usual Yuju greeted the bird before she carried on with her day.

Yuju skipped out of her room humming as she happily pranced along the hallway of the castle. The maids and guards greeted her as she passes them.

“Congratulations madam.” They said to her as she happily smiled and bowed a thank you.

Yuju walked along the long castle corridor and stopped in front one of the maids there.

“Good morning madam. Congrats on your big day. The party decorations are up and ready your guests should be arriving in about an hours time.”

“Thanks Chaeyeon. By the way have you seen Umji anywhere?”

“Hmm...I think the hand maidens are tending to her gown right now.”

Yuju smiled and was about to skip her way over but Chaeyeon extended her arm and stopped her from proceeding further.

“Woah my lady. I’m afraid you can’t see her majesty now.”

Yuju tilted her head in confusion.

“Why?”

“Her majesty’s order. She says it’s a surprise for later.”

Yuju smirked and stepped closer to Chaeyeon as she stared deep into her eyes. Chaeyeon backed off slowly feeling intimidated as Yuju inched closer.

“You’re aware than i can move pretty fast right and i can also alter your mind to let me have my way.” Yuju’s eyes glowed purple as she spoke.

“T...that’s why...her..majesty said that she’ll be v...very mad if you disobey this order.” Chaeyeon replied in a shaky voice.

Yuju’s eyes returned to normal colour as she pouted over what she heard. If there was one thing that Yuju was afraid of was Umji being mad at her. Once Yuju disobeyed a direct order from her girlfriend and got scolded terribly like a puppy being told off for misbehaving.

“Fine...” Yuju walked off 

“Still hope you enjoy the party!” Chaeyeon shouted from behind.

Yuju mockingly mimicked her voice as she went back to her room and got dressed. She wore her favourite purple dress as she twirled letting the base of the dress dance with her.

It was almost time for the party to start as the castle doors were opened. Many nobleman and women entered the ballroom as they greeted Yuju who stood at the door. They were all dressed their best as they gracefully entered the room.

“My my what a beauty.” 

Yuju heard a familiar voice as she happily turned around with a bright smile.

“Yoojung!” Yuju screamed as she ran and hugged her cousin.

“Good to see you Yuju.”

Yuju lifted her head and saw King Zelin being escorted by his guards as he greeted Yuju with a warm smile.

“Your majesty.”

“Please we’re family now.” The king laughed.

Yuju looked around and behind them as she tried to find for two missing people that should have arrived with the king.

“Where’s SeolA and Doyeon? Didn’t they stay back in Durint after the war?” Yuju asked as she continued to look for her friends.

“I’m afraid they did not come with us. They had some other business to attend to on foreign soil.” King Zelin replied.

Yuju let out another pout.

“Nevertheless, i knew that if they could make it here, they would steal the chance immediately.” The king added patting Yuju on the back as they enetered the castle.

The people of Durint entered the royal ballroom where they started to mingle and enjoy their time. Yuju waited patiently as she was expecting to see some people whom she misses so much.

From a distance two girls one in a black dress and the other in a green one walked closer. Yuju saw them and couldn’t contain her excitement as she dashed over to the both of them bringing them into a tight hug.

“Sinb! Yerin! I missed you both so much!”

“We missed you too Yuju.” Yerin said as she hugged Yuju back.

“Yeah, congratulations on your big day!” Sinb wished her as Yuju escorted the both of them in.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter