Daily Routine

Daily Care

"Yah! Stop it Wendy!"

Irene screamed as she saw the Jolteon electrocuting her poor goldfish.

She signed. She should have learned by it now but still kept on buying goldfishes. 

At least it's something to keep her ball of energy occupied, she thought.

Suddenly she heard glass shattering from next door.

Irene let out a long groan. "Someday I will murder the both of them", she muttered under her breath. 

She stepped out of her sleeping room and saw her Flareon and Eevee chasing each other across the living room. 

"Joy! Yeri! Stop it now! Otherwise no snackes for you!"

Suddenly both of them halted mid-movement and slowly walked to her giving her the most adorable look she saw. "Damn it. Why have they to be this cute..."

Signing, she gave each of them a snack and both of then retreated outside to eat.

She saw something pinkish gently patting her leg. It seemed to try to console her. 

With a smile she crouched and touched the head of her Silveon. Gently, Joohyun the ears and made sure that the 'bows' were worn properly. "At least you're here keeping me sane, huh Seulgi?"

Suddenly Seulgi was tackled to the ground by Wendy. "Not this again", she said annoyed. Wendy growled and electricity sparked in her fur. Silveon was just as angry. A mysterious aura was surrounding her. 

And if it wasn't bad enough, Yeri and Joy jumped in.

That's going to be a long day...


Taeyeon opened the door and to her surprise most of the interior was intact. Maybe, besides a few burned down areas and broken glasses. But they were easily covered.

She tip-toed her way to the living room and couldn't help but smile. She pulled out her phone and shot a few pictures.

"I have to show it to Fany", she happily whispered.

On the couch lay Joohyun, overtaken by exhaustion and sleep. Alongside her, were the four Eevees cuddling with her.

Yeri had made herself comfortable in Joohyun's hands. Joy had wrapped herself around Joohyun's head, her tail acting as a pillow to the sleeping girl. Wendy was close to Joohyun's waist, giving the girl a tingling sensation in her dreams. And Seulgi was content with cuddling with both Wendy and Joohyun, radiating a warm and calming aura.


At the end of the day, despite causing all the chaos, they loved their mother dearly and they would do everything to make their Baechu happy.


Some Seulrene, some Seuldy, some Joyri, some everything! xD

But that's it for this one. I didn't read through it and wrote everything on the go. So no garantuee on grammar or plot (if this even had plot to begin with). Also did I have mentioned that I wrote this on a Nintendo 3DS because my phone died again? Probably not.

But don't mind about a thing. I hope you enjoyed the OS, leave a comment down below if you like and like always. Have a good day/good night!

StarCv, out!