Moonlight

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"His current temperature is 42Β°C and if it above it could cause serious brain damage. We've already given immediate medical treatment, and for now, let him rest." The Son's personal doctors explain and slowly lift the comforter, sighing as he examines Chaeyoung's feet. "Why did he force himself to walk when he sprained his ankle? It's swelled really bad. How can he bear the pain" He questions and shake his head, eyeing the Myoui that stand beside the sleeping Chaeyoung and Mina sitting on the chair, staring blankly into space.

Β 

"We're going to reduce the swelling first and then perform a CT scan when he already awake. Same for his arms, his bones are broken because of the impact it receives when he fainted. We'll be going to put a cast soon. He's asleep because of exhaustion so no need to worry but please take care of him in the future" The doctor says firmly, sounds like he's scolding the family or more to Mina since she's his wife---as for how Mr Myoui introduces themselves to the doctor an hour ago--- "I'll take my leave" The Myoui bowed and thanking the doctor then avert their attention to the cub. They don't fail to hear the doctor mumbling something as he walks out of the room with a few nurses This kid! Standing in the rain when having a fever? Is he trying to kill himself?!
Β 

Mrs Myoui tells Sana and Momo to go back home since the golden sun starts painting the dark sky into a bright blue. The two hesitantly obliges knowing that they can't miss their classes. Sana sigh and hug her youngest sister before moving to Chaeyoung. She brushes his bang aside and places a quick peck on his forehead, not realizing the intense stare Mina thrown at her. "You're way cooler than this, hurry and get back to your awesome self, tiger, see you tomorrow," She says, smiling softly. She's about to leave but gets pushes away by the eater maniac.

Momo leans closer and gently cup the younger's cheeks "Sick stinks. You rock. Please get well soon. I love you our cub~" Sana grins when she caught Mina gripping the bedsheet. She wants to but thinking that now is not a good time, considering Chaeyoung is unwell. Plus, deep down, she is still mad at her sister for neglecting Chaeyoung's health condition.
Β 

Both Tzuyu and Dahyun is outside the town, one for a camp and the other is participating in a musical competition, as a representative for his college. They couldn't come and can only rely on their girlfriend and fiance to watch over Chaeyoung and will visit him first things first when they arrive home. They already ring Mr Kim---the family personal doctor---asking for good care of their brother.
Β 

"Heung Min---I mean Mr Son is still inside the aeroplane, on the way to here from Jeju" Mr Myoui point out as he ends the phone call. His wife nods and taps his arms to gain his attention. She then motions him to leave the room and gives Mina some time alone. He understands and quickly disappears, waiting for his wife outside the room. She stands from the couch and walks towards her daughter "Your father and I will buy some food, so Chae could eat some when he wakes up. And for you too"
Β 

"I'm not hung---"
Β 

"The baby is" Mrs Myoui cut in the headstrong Mina. She bends down and gently caresses the latter's small bump. "Don't forget your responsibility Mina yah, I really care for this beautiful little baby" She says, giving advice before smile widely thinking about her granddaughter.
Β 

"I will never understand the pain you've been through and I know it hurts you so much than I could imagine, but Chae is like my son too, and I love him. If you could just appreciate him and care for him, even a little because I can feel his sincerity, so why don't you? My son is hurting too, and I feel bad for not knowing that he actually sick and not there to replace his mother as like what I promised. So, please Mina yah" Mrs Myoui eyes get teary as she holds her daughter's hand then pulls her into a hug. She isn't sure what the latter is thinking because Mina hasn't given any reaction and most of the time, sitting on the chair while staring at Chaeyoung.







Β 

*Β  *Β  *Β  *

Chaeyoung adjusts his vision, blinking for a few times as various colour dance before him. He closes his eyes tightly for the last time before opening it. He groans when the dizziness comes hitting him, like a thousand of pins and needles poking on his head while he still trying to figure out where he is and what has h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter