Wronged 🥀

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr Son and Mr Myoui are hanging around the town, like how they usually did in the past. Playing some classic arcade games, like Pac-Man, Asteroids, Centipede and many more. For some reason, they still find it fun to play and never gets old. They watch car racing, even betting on who'll win. For the night, they go fishing, it is not because they want to catch fish but more to enjoy the moment of silence and the sunset in the ocean.
 

They are sitting beside each other on a boat, waiting for a catch. During two long hours, nothing occurred until Mr.Son break the stillness "Will Cherry be okay with it. Isn't it too much for her?" He asks, turning his head to face his friend. Worried expression plastered on his face.
 

"That's for the best. For both of them. I'm afraid, if we just let it be, things will repeat itself" Mr Myoui insists after a long sigh. He leans back to his chair and closes his eyes. Still contemplating if he chooses the right path this time.
 

Mr Son nods in agreement then suddenly something comes into his mind. "Wait, but Cherry has someone right?"
 

"That's what troubles me much. That kid looks like a good guy and Mina seems to like him..." Another heavy sigh leaves Mr Myoui mouth. He fixes his position and sits up straight, gazing at Mr Son. He grips his shoulder and taps it "..But, I know Chaeng better. I've decided"
 

Once again Mr Son only nods and smile "I can't say anything, it's not my place. I'll talk to Chae regarding this" They turn away and focused on their fishing rods.
 

"When I first heard the news, I thought you're going to kill Chae," Mr Son says, eyes fixed on the scenery in front.
 

"I am mad but not to the point I lose my sanity. Besides, I treat him like my son"
 

They stayed silent, only the sounds of waves can be heard.
 

".....sure...." Mr Son sighs.
 

They give each other one look then exchange a faint smile before averts their attention back to the sea.






 

*  *  *  *

"It doesn't change anything!? Are you stupid! It's not your fault!" Dahyun shouts, shaking Chaeyoung's shoulder. He is sitting on the floor while hugging his knees, leaning against the bed. Dahyun runs his fingers through his hair in frustration of the youngest stubbornness.
 

"And how can you be so sure it was a drug?" Chae's voice sounds croaky, he removes his brother's hand in one swift then glare at him. He's not going to lie that it's tiring; everything. When his brothers told him that he might be drugged, somehow he's not surprised or mad, just exhausted. To him, that fact is useless. So what if he was under drug influence that made him lose his conscious? It didn't change the fact that he, HIMSELF did it. His only hope is a time travel machine, even if it possible.
 

"Certainly it is! What is it then huh!? A sweet vanilla powder? That Bark guy-----"
 

"Mark" Tzuyu corrected. He's standing with folded arms, silently watching the two.
 

"Mak! Whatever his name is! He's the one to blame! A dwarf-like you can't even stand a few sips of beer. Isn't it makes sense now? The reason for your....agressive behaviour that night" The last few words are said in a whisper as it leaves Dahyun's mouth.
 

"Drug Or Alcohol. It just the same Hyung. It. Is. All. Excuses!" Chae snaps leaving his brothers speechless. Before Dahyun pushes the matter further, Tzuyu step in, dragging the oldest with him as he walks towards the door. He glances to Chaeyoung before closing the door behind him.
 

"We just want you to stop being so hard on yourself. I'll cook dinner and this time please eat it. You look like a dying chicken in an upside-down hen house. And take a bath! You smell like " Tzuyu scolds.
 

Chaeyoung let out a small chuckle by Tzuyu straight-forward remarks or nags but it doesn't stay long. He falls back into his fetal position, bringing his knees together and hugging it close to his chest. He's not crying anymore, for some reason it stops. He just stares into nothing for hours with his swollen dry eyes.






 

*  *  *  *

Jeongyeon comes back holding a jar of warm water on his left hand while the right is a bouquet of sunflower. He smiles as he gets near to the sleeping penguin, places the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter