True Side

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chae?" Sana knock the door for a second time, still there's no answer. She asks the others to enjoy themselves and let her take care of Chaeyoung because she knows Chaeyoung need space. He hates to show his weakness.

Β 

After another few knock, the door of Chaeyoung's bedroom that located on the second floor finally swing open revealing Chaeyoung still in the same clothes, messy hair, swollen eyes. He keeps his head low as Sana walk closer to him and embrace the younger. "Idiot" She says while chaeyoung's hair.
Β 

She noticed how messy the room are, with paint splashed all over the white wall, brush and newspaper scattered on the floor. Almost the whole room are painted in various colours mostly dark, the intoxicating awful smell of new paints that could make anyone faced severe headaches. It looks like Chaeyoung just pour a few can of paint all over the place. Even he himself showering with black paint on his hands and some on his cheeks. Also the artwork of a girl on his white wall above the bed, bear a resemblance to someone Sana knows, her younger sister.
Β 

This is it. Sana thought. The real Chaeyoung, the dark side of him that no one ever seen except her, the side that he always hide from everyone including his bestfriend. He's not that bright not that mischievous but the lonely and cold him. Sana had encounter this side when she noticed the difference of Chaeyoung when he's with Mina and without Mina. After she did asked the cub about it, she admitted that it was hard convinced him and when she knows, she can't help but feel bad for him. Chaeyoung never had any close friend that he kept except Mina, his life drives by Mina instead of him. Sana thought that Chae need to be more socialize and don't chained himself to Mina. Sana don't want any of them to get hurt. But looks like she can't do a lot when her little sister doesn't share the same feelings.
Β 

Sana pull out and ordered the younger to take a shower while she cook dinner for Chaeyoung as she knows he hasn't eaten. Chaeyoung doesn't take long to clean himself and quickly help his sister. Neither of them has speak any word. They work in silence and just exchange a faint smile. Sana don't want to ask any questions or force the younger but wait until he willingly tell her.
Β 

They sits across each other eating silently until Chaeyoung start the conversation.
Β 

"Noona, I'm sorry" He says not making any eye contact, keeping his head low.
Β 

"That's weird. What makes you say that?"
Β 

"I'm a coward. I know"
Β 

"I don't know. I only sees a madly guy who's in love. A stupid guy that love so deeply."
Β 

The dinner ends with Sana give him a genuine smile then leave the house without any word but another hug. A tight and long one before she ruffles his hair. Touching the tip of Chaeyoung's nose playfully making the younger giggle a bit. "I'm worried about you. Take care of your health and make sure to eat your medicine, Kay" Sana planted another smile before she turn her back.

____________________________________

Β 

"Mina-ya!" A voice shouted. I sigh.
Β 

"He's really a kid" I face-palmed.
Β 

Jeongyeon and I has been walking, running or even chasing after each other. I'm starting to get tired of this date, it is fun but exhausting, more like I'm taking care of a child then going on a date with my boyfriend. But still, he's a good guy and I like to spend time with him.
Β 

Jeongyeon runs towards me holding a bunch of colourful air balloon. I think he might fly anytime soon and I'm totally fine with it.
Β 

"D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter