Chapter 6 | Mr Kim, Yoon & Lee, Who am I destined with

Mr. Kim, Yoon & Lee, Who Am I Destined To Be With?

"Good morning, are you on your way to the office?" Seung gi called. "Not yet. Is there anything I could assist you?" I answered. "Of course. Dress up and wear some makeup. Imagine that today will be your prettiest day. You definitely need it." He instructed and hung up the call. "Weird..." I muttered.

Following Seung gi's orders, I dressed up more elegantly today. "Do I look exaggerating dressing up like this?" I mumbled awkwardly. Glancing the clock, my eyes widen in shock and went out of my apartment immediately. "I took too much time." I nagged. 

I reached office and switched on my monitor. I sighed, "why did Seung gi request me to dress up specially?" I complained. "Whoa! You look very beautiful!" Sung Jae complimented and I blushed. "Here is the research document as requested. Take a look and let me know which area I could improve." I hand Sung Jae the completed report. 

During lunch, I was very embarrassed as everyone was peeking at me. "Sung Jae, could we change a venue for lunch?" I requested and he agreed, After switching destination that is less crowded, I was relieved. "Finally, a quieter place." I thought peacefully. "Two lunch meal A please. Thank you very much." Sung Jae ordered on my behalf. "I am deeply sorry, Sung Jae. We have to travel further because of me." I apologized. "It's fine. This cafe's environment is quite cool. I didn't know that there's a place like this here. How did you find out about it?" He asked curiously. "I just Google it. I am a food lover." I replied tensely and he nodded.

Feeling uncomfortable, I was very self-conscious about my outer appearances. "Shouldn't have listened to Lee Seung gi." I regretted. "Are you alright? Feeling unwell?" Sung Jae concerned and I shook my head. "It's just it has been long that I dressed up so I feel a little embarrassed," I confessed. "I think you look very beautiful. Are you going for a date after work?" He asked and I forced out a smile as an acknowledgement. Once a while, I would glance into Seung gi's office. However, he wasn't inside very often.

I came back from the pantry after refilling my mug with warm water. Suddenly Seung gi walked out from his room too. "I was looking for you, come into my office." He commanded. "Please kindly pass this agreement to the marketing team's Manager Yoon." Seung gi ordered and I froze. "I beg your pardon?" I said in bewilderment. "Please kindly hand this agreement to Manager Yoon from the marketing department." He repeated his instruction. I took the files in awe. I couldn't believe what Seung gi's order was. "Before you go, please hand it to him confidently with your best smile. Don't back out." He added on firmly.

Next, I was standing at the entrance of the marketing team. I breathe in and out to straighten my back. "Be courageous." I motivated myself. Proudly, I walked into the once familiar environment. I reached his room. However, no one was inside. "Maybe, he went out for a meeting." I thought in disappointment. "Excuse me, may I know how I could assist you?" Daisy asked. Stunned, I could feel myself shaking in fear. "How should I face her?!" I wondered anxiously. "Hello?" She tapped my shoulder. 

At that moment, I gathered all of my confidence and bravery, I turned around in a confident and smile beautifully. "Hi Daisy, long time no see. How are you?" I greeted kindly. On the other hand, both Doojoon and Daisy were overwhelmed. "Hi! It's super nice to meet you again. Whoa! It's such a surprise to see you in 5050 co-operation again." Daisy replied fakely. 

I let out a small giggle, "thank you so much for your warm welcome." I acted along with her. Daisy forced out her signature smile, "it's really happy to know you are with us again. I wonder why didn't the Human Resource department send any notice to us at all." She asked. "Oh my, perhaps I should re-introduce myself again. How rude was I. My name is ______ and a new member of the Sales & Data department." I introduced. "It's such a happy occasion to meet all my lovely workmates again that I almost have forgotten my purpose here. Manager Yoon, we need your approval of this agreement. Let us know when we could collect it when it's ready. Do you need my line extension?" I asked. Without any hesitation, Daisy snatched the files from my hands. "No worries, I will handle it." She hissed.

"Glad to know that you found my replacement so quickly. I will be taking my leave first. Let's meet up for lunch next time." I bid goodbye elegantly and they froze on the spot. "How could this happened?!" They thought. Afterwards, I was absolutely relieved and overjoyed at the same time. 

Doojoon snapped out from his daze, "remember to place the agreement as soon as possible. It's probably urgent." He ordered and entered his office. Daisy was furious and flipped the pages angrily. Her eyes widen in shock, "my line extension number... 019-05050-18?!" She said in vexed. "!" Daisy cursed in her mind.

In the evening, "I read through the changes made Sung Jae. All you need is to rephrase and we are ready to forward it to the client. Don't work overtime today, let's leave office together. I could send you to your house." Seung gi offered and Sung Jae accepted gladly. "I want to tag along too!" I blurted out and Seung gi agreed awkwardly. In the car, I took the back seats. Quietly waiting for opportunities to ask Seung gi some questions privately. "Where are you heading too?" Sung Jae asked.

"I am heading to a restaurant near Dongdaemun. It's so coincident that you stay around that area too." I lied. "Restuarant Dongdaemun?" Seung gi doubted my words. "Yeah. Manager Lee, _________ is going for a blind date today. Strongly believe that she will succeed and win the guy over to her side." Sung Jae said positively. "Fated I guess since we are all going to the same direction." Seung gi commented cheekily.

"Here we are." Seung gi announced and Sung Jae alighted the car. "Oh! I am sorry, Manager Lee. Do you know this address as shown on the Google Map? I am meeting my blind date here. Suddenly, he changed the venue and I am not familiar with the place here." I flashed my screen to him. Seung gi laughed, "of course. It's quite near here. Let me send you there." He suggested. "I guess I will be leaving first. Thank you for the ride, Manager Lee." Sung Jae shut the door

I changed my seats to the front and it was a total silence between the both of us. "How does your blind date look like?" Seung gi joked. I scoffed and opened my phone's camera which reflected his handsome face. "That's special because I didn't receive any messages." He mocked. Despite that many jokes, he joined me for the dinner we "planned".

"The steak here is definitely delicious. I should come here often." Seung gi compliments the cooking skills of the chef. "Don't you think that an explanation is needed from you, Manager Lee?" I asked. Seung gi smirked, "what surprised me was your reaction wasn't as big as I excepted." He pointed and I was taken aback. "It seems like you already knew who female and same department beforehand since you weren't amazed by my plan." Seung gi took a bite of his yummy steak. "It seems like you are the one who hid secrets." He added on smartly.

I smile too. "Remember that day I saw you after alighting from the bus? Daisy confronted me and told me that she has taken over my job role. Just weird that why would she spread the news to the reporter...How did Daisy know that Han Bin transferred the files?" I replied and Seung gi shrugged. 

"Anyways, cheers to your splendid performances today. I watched how you composed yourself. Bravo! We should have called for an encore." Seung gi praised. "Cheers!" I hit my red wine cup against his. "Thank you so much for everything," I said earnestly. "My pleasure." He smiles gently. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, thank you for subbing, commenting and reading our story!

We have added a poll section on each chapter. 

Vote and let us know who do you predict "I" will be destined with?

Have a great day ahead!

@Dreamage & @Pohssa