Chapter 1 | Mr Kim, Yoon & Lee, Who am I destined to be with?

Mr. Kim, Yoon & Lee, Who Am I Destined To Be With?

"Thank you" I grabbed my cup of hot chocolate and make my way to the office. The Greenman turned red. The cold breeze blew and I drank a mouthful of the delicious cocoa. Then, my cell phone rang, "where are you?! Hurry and come back to the office! Yoon Doojoon has just issued an official email to the whole Marketing & Sales department that you have been fired." Daisy, your close co-worker, informed this shocking new via a mobile device.

Frozen on the spot, my warm hot chocolate fell through my grip. I went speechless, "Are you still on the line?" Daisy nudged. Overwhelmed. I hung up the call, dashed across the road and into the one familiar tall building. Tapped my access card and pressed the lift's round button. 

"Good morning, you are not allowed to enter the office." The receptionist greeted me "politely". I pushed her away and walked straight into his office. Slamming the door wide open, "I am sorry, Mr Yoon." The receptionist apologized. On the other hand, Doojoon just gestured her to leave me alone calmly. "I want an explanation now," I demanded firmly. "Please kindly close the door first." He replied peacefully.

I scoffed. "How can you react so calmly, just like nothing happened?!" I screamed. He looked up at me, finally. "You know that everyone outside is glancing into this office now?!" Doojoon hissed. "I didn't do anything wrong! We thought of the ideas put together! You had enough of me, so are you going to kick me away now?!" I shouted.

Doojoon stood up and shut the door behind. In addition, he winged the binds down to cover all those transparent glasses. Afterwards, Doojoon embraced me tightly from the back and kissed me on the cheek too. "I didn't want this to happen too." He whispered. My body was trembling in anger and tears welled up in my eyes. "Forgive me." He pleaded. 

I drew myself away from the unfamiliar him. Shooking my head, "how can I forgive you? You betrayed me." I stumbled my words. Doojoon moved nearer to me, "I am protecting our future. We need to answer them." He said unclearly. "I don't understand what are you talking about.." I answered in confusion. Doojoon exhaled, "Have you not read the top news published in the Marketing world?!" He probed. "Kim Han Bin launched our ideas... he stole our ideas!" Doojoon muttered. My eyes widen in shock as I read the news flashed on Doojoon's Ipad. "This can't be..." I thought in awed.

"I told you... I told you to stay away from him!" Doojoon roared. "You are my girlfriend, why didn't you listen to me?!" He asked in despair. But, I was lost for words. "The upper management saw the news already. The forced me to make a decision. I was forced to fire you. Otherwise, they would have called the police." Doojoon explained and I was defeated. "There must be another to solve this issue. We can think of a new action plan and win those clients back." I suggested. "It's no use. All they cared about was the result of our campaigns." Doojoon said.

Bursting into tears, I cried with my mouth covered by my icy cold hands. Doojoon hugged me, "I hope you understand my actions. Let's give each other some distances until this issue dies down." He added coldly. I pushed him away and slapped him without any hesitation. "Bastard." I cursed and went out of his office. The security stopped me, "sorry. We need to supervise you went you are picking up your belongings." They said.

I went to my table and picked up my mug. "That's it. Can I leave now?!" I seek permission and they escorted me out of this heartless building. "Hey, ______!" A voice called me from behind. "Hey, I am calling you." Seung Gi grabbed my arms. Without any words, I yanked my arm back and continued to move forward aimlessly. Out of nowhere, I almost fall and fortunately, Seung Gi saved me. Looking down, my heels stuck in between the tiny gaps of the drain. "Let me help you." Seung Gi suggested.

"No need too." I stopped him. I got off my killing heels and ripped it out from the small holes. I fell backwards and the once precious shoe torn apart. "We can glue it back." Seung Gi offered to help. I stood up shakily and threw the pair of heels into the rubbish bin. " you!" I cursed. " you, Yoon Doojoon." I broke down. 

Seung Gi piggybacked me to the nearest shop to buy a pair of shoes. "Do you know why I started to wear heels?" I started a question in the paradox box. "I know." He replied. "He is a bastard." Seung Gi warm words comforted me. In the end, Seung Gi and I didn't go to the nearest shoe shop. I told him to leave me at the bus stop. He refused but I insisted. I went home barefoot and reach home filthy. Crying loudly is all I could do.

In the evening, Doojoon was the last to leave the office. He walked pass the boxes of "my" belongings and picked up the photoframe of me. Unlocking the frame, Doojoon caresses the hidden picture of us. "We will be together again for sure." He said in assureances. "Because you are my everything too." He added.