Chapter 56

Letting Go (The Stray Kids Collection: Story #1)

The last weeks of school were approaching as winter break nears. Most of Athena's teachers had been giving out mild school work, having assigned more important projects earlier in the month. Athena was glad as this meant she wouldn't spend the two weeks slaving over school work. Her last period teacher was a little slow with handing things out though, and thus they had an assignment due just before the break started. 

"Do you guys want to work on it together?" Athena asks her two friends as they exited that class.

Changbin sends her a grin and shakes his head.  "I already finished it."

"What?" Felix and Athena exclaim.

"Yup. I've been on a roll with assignments this month," Changbin says with a smile.

"You literally just game everyday. How is that possible?"

Felix just applauds. "Wow, I never would've thought I'd see Changbin complete school work before us."

Changbin gives Felix a playful shove and they both chuckle.

"Anyway, I've gotta go. Jisung and I are going to the mall to play the new GTA game."

"The mall?" Athena asks.

"Yes, the mall. We're trying to imagine what it'll be like when I get it for Christmas," Changbin says matter-of-factly.

"Okay, watch you not get it though."

Felix snickers loudly at the idea. Changbin pouts. "Whatever, you debby downer. I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

And with that, he's gone. Felix turns to Athena and smiles.

"I guess it's just me and you."

"I guess so."