2011

Songs for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That XX, released in 2012

The great Kwon Ji Yong has never been in love. Like? Maybe. Crushes? There are some names. A one-night stand? There’s a few. Hey, he’s a guy, at least he respected his fellow night companion, not that he remembered their names, maybe some, those well-known celebrities, but other than that, the fact still stands. Kwon Ji Yong has never been in love.

That is until a meeting was set upon back 2010 when he, along with the other debuted YG artists of course, were introduced to the new lines of trainees. Then she emerged in front of him, introducing herself with her husky feminine voice. Shy young Jennie Kim at the tender age of fourteen standing confidently but her eyes shifted uncomfortably around without holding any eye contact to any of her sunbaes. There she was, cute, he felt oddly protective towards her, odd feeling for someone he literally just met.

Unlike his other colleagues, like 2NE1, se7en, Gummy noona or s, these people he knew and grew up with are his families, where he lies his loyalty with. Mess with them, then they mess with him too. But Jennie Kim? It was fairly odd to him but he brushed it off anyway carry on the feeling as one of those as siblings. Like an elder brother to a younger sister. As her eyes shifted at him, those almond shaped eyes filled with those rich chocolate swirls pulled his heart strings, and he smiled warmly at her, earning a shy blush from her side.

A year had progressed and soon his mind had forgotten the rookie as he busied himself with the group’s comeback promotional activities, music shows and concerts as well as preparing his own solo comeback. Sitting around in the lounge area when his eyes caught on her sighting, but this time, she wasn’t alone. She was in the presence of another male company as well as another girl. Giggling over something what her male companion are saying, he observed from afar, hidden from their view.

It didn’t set well on him, on how she acted with the male trainee she’s with. Years of experience with the opposite gender of his species, he knew it all too well. The signs of when women are attracted to men. The way her eyes focused at the guy, her fingers twirled the end of her long lush locks, the smile that stretched across her face that easily laughed over whatever the guy was saying and her body language

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter