True Love's First Kiss

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun wants validation.


After their successful ambush on Junmyeon, Chanyeol sent Sehun and Jongin to go home to recover since they suffered the most injuries. When asked where he (and Baekhyun —by default) would go, Chanyeol rolled his eyes and said that he'd go drop the nerd off at home.


Salem purrs on Chanyeol's lap as Gordon Ramsay screams at the incompetent chefs on the blue team. Glancing to his left where Baekhyun's sitting next, he can see that the boy is heavily invested in the drama.

Sitting there feels weird for the gangster. It doesn't feel like they just broke in and set fire to someone's house barely 2 hours ago.

Thinking about it reminds Chanyeol of something important—but not really important. He actually doesn't care because it's ing stupid.

"Hey, did you actually kiss him?"

Baekhyun keeps his eyes on Gordon. "Kiss who?"

"Junmyeon, dumb ."

"Oh.... Oh!" Smiling, Baekhyun turns his head towards Chanyeol. "Yes!"

An unfamiliar feeling starts setting in Chanyeol's stomach—

"But it was fake kiss. I just booped my nose on his cheek."

Chanyeol realizes he's fine. It was probably something he ate in the morning.

"Why do you want to know?"

"I was just asking."

Baekhyun's eyes get bigger with curiosity. "But why?"

"I said, I was just asking—"

"But why!"

Chanyeol wants to leave but he can't move. Salem fell asleep on his lap. "Because you shouldn't kiss people!" he tells him as a cop out. "Don't kiss people you don't even like. You're gonna get ing herpes or something."

"What's that!"

"It's a ing disease you get from kissing people like Junmyeon," Chanyeol replies, making a face. "Stay away from him."

Baekhyun frowns. "I don't want herpes."

"Then don't kiss him."

They sit in silence for a few minutes with only Gordon's screaming to fill the empty space. Then, Baekhyun moves, reaching over and taking Salem off Chanyeol's lap.

Chanyeol thinks that the latter just wants his cat back but he's wrong. Once Salem's gone, Baekhyun replaces what was once his cat's spot.

The giant ends up getting straddled.

"Can we kiss?"

Blinking, Chanyeol gapes at blushing brunet. Words fail him entirely. "Uhhh—"

"I've never kissed anyone. I didn't really want to kiss Junmyeon." Baekhyun looks down at the gangster's bottom lip. "I'd rather kiss someone I like."

Chanyeol can't get himself to push Baekhyun off even though he can... if he really wants to.

"You're so annoying," Chanyeol mutters.

"And you're mean!"

"Thought you said you don't like mean people," the giant scoffs, reminding him of what he had told Junmyeon when they 'broke' up. "What's the difference between me and that ugly bastard?"

"That's easy!" Baekhyun tells him. Lifting up his hands, he cups Chanyeol's face in between. "I like you! And I'm, like, 99.99% sure you like me, too."

"What's with the 0.01%?" Chanyeol asks.

"You haven't kissed me yet! Duh."

"Baekhyun—"

There's a knock on the door. Immediately, Baekhyun does what Chanyeol didn't have the balls to do and hops off the gangster's lap, scooting away from him.

In Chanyeol's opinion, Baekhyun scoots a little too far, almost like the runt's going out of his way to make sure his mom thinks they're barely friends (which they not!)... He shakes his head.

Whatever.

Seconds later, the door opens and Baekhyun's mother sticks her head in, shyly smiling at the two. "I'm sorry, but Chanyeol, will you be staying for dinner again tonight?"

"I'll—"

"It's okay, mom!" Baekhyun pipes up, giving Chanyeol a quick apologetic glance. "He was gonna leave soon—"

"Actually, I was gonna stay a while and finish the rest of the episode." Chanyeol doesn't even look at Baekhyun. He doesn't have to. "I'd love to stay for dinner."

"Wonderful!" Mrs. Byun excitedly says, clapping her hands gently together. "I'll call you boys downstairs when the food is ready."

Once she leaves, Baekhyun turns his whole body to face Chanyeol. "I thought you wanted to leave."

"Did you want a kiss or not?"

Baekhyun gasps with stars exploding in his eyes. His blushing cheeks make a return. "I do! I do—"

"I'll think about it."

It takes 10 seconds for Baekhyun to process the gangster's reply, but once it's in his head, he deflates, shuffling back to where he was originally sitting—right next to his boyfriend, on the bed, shoulder to shoulder. Even Salem returns back to his rightful place on Chanyeol's lap.

Then, they go back to silently watching Hell's Kitchen. Again.


A/N: I have finals until Friday. Bye!

LEAVE ME AN UWU COMMENT UGH

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work!